Buckeyes crushed by Purdue, 49-20

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Yawn. Remember when Michigan State killed a OSU a couple of years ago? Their response was ridiculous. Ohio State is going to crush Michigan by at least 20.

Your obsession with Harbaugh beating Meyer is weird. Meyer is a hundred times the coach of that booger-eating tard, no matter how butthurt you remain about how he left UF.

Harbaugh has never won anything at any level. He’s done nothing. He has zero hardware and nonexistent rings. And never will.
Urbs is done....he will leave after losing to a rival just like he did here....and he'll lose a couple more before the UM game....don't be shocked. He'll quit on them just like he did here.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
You think Urbs remembered to report this beating to the authorities?

He was definitely abused...

Urban and Shelly were just trying to help a young, up and coming team learn how to win. The first few years of success are the most difficult. They are such caring people who only want the best for Purdue
^^^^
Those are too funny.

Urbs is done....he will leave after losing to a rival just like he did here....and he'll lose a couple more before the UM game....don't be shocked. He'll quit on them just like he did here.
I think you could be right but they will make it about doing the right thing. Once he loses control he has to bow out.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe he will, I couldn't care less. But he'll be sure to kick Harbaugh's loser ass one more time on the way out.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Would someone please send the game film to our D staff? Purdue held a tackling clinic. Nothing flashy, no bone-jarring hits, but I don’t recall a single missed tackle during the second half (that’s when I tuned in). I don’t remember any yards after contact.

We’ve improved since the ky game, but our D still prefers to make the espn top 10 highlights instead of wrapping up. I’d like to see our fundamentals improve, especially this week!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Booger eater wouldn't make a pimple on Urbs ass when it comes to coaching.
Urb's is already formulating his exit plan though. He's like a spoiled child that gets ahold of a new toy and plays with it until it isn't shiny anymore. Then he throws it down and walks away proclaiming that it's broken....BTW, I doubt Urb's will have to worry about a pimple on his a$$ when he's having to have Harbaugh's shoe surgically removed after the game this year.....
:ox2: in 3,2,1.....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Urb's is already formulating his exit plan though. He's like a spoiled child that gets ahold of a new toy and plays with it until it isn't shiny anymore. Then he throws it down and walks away proclaiming that it's broken....BTW, I doubt Urb's will have to worry about a pimple on his a$$ when he's having to have Harbaugh's shoe surgically removed after the game this year.....
:ox2: in 3,2,1.....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Coming from someone who thinks Fat Bert is an elite coach.....

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Butters is a flat out loser. I pulled for his success here because I love my Gators. Whats your excuse for loving fat bert?
Yes and I pulled for his failure because when garbage stinks it better to take it out sooner than later....I think Butters was the 2nd train(Muschamp) that you rode right up to the end? Correct?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Yes and I pulled for his failure because when garbage stinks it better to take it out sooner than later....I think Butters was the 2nd train(Muschamp) that you rode right up to the end? Correct?

I hated the chump hire from day one. I still pulled for him because I want my team to win. You think being right about a coach will make his time here more or less? While they are here, I hope they win every single game we play weather or not I like them or not. I know your proud of yourself but nobody else is.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I hated the chump hire from day one. I still pulled for him because I want my team to win. You think being right about a coach will make his time here more or less? While they are here, I hope they win every single game we play weather or not I like them or not. I know your proud of yourself but nobody else is.
:triggered:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He's like a spoiled child that gets ahold of a new toy and plays with it until it isn't shiny anymore. Then he throws it down and walks away proclaiming that it's broken.
In the meantime, he'll fill the trophy cases with hardware. Pretty damn good deal, if you ask me.

You think OSU regrets hiring him? Do you think UF regrets hiring him? Don't embarrass yourself further by saying yes.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
In the meantime, he'll fill the trophy cases with hardware. Pretty damn good deal, if you ask me.

You think OSU regrets hiring him? Do you think UF regrets hiring him? Don't embarrass yourself further by saying yes.
I'm sure he'll catch Saban soon:headslap: and be remembered as GOAT.......by all of us....

Dekle

Nov 27, 2017
iu
Love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.