Buckeyes crushed by Purdue, 49-20

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Newton would have been absolutely ridiculous under Meyer, it's absurd to claim otherwise.

Newton would have been ridiculous, but the offensive line in front of him was a shadow of the line in 2009. Put Cam with the Oline from 2009, it would have been a National Title, with the 2010 line, looking at probably 2 losses.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I could be remembering wrong as well but I thought the snap issue persisted for quite a while that season ... to the point where Addazio made a couple comments about it in the locker room post game about when he would finally fix that problem.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Unless I’m remembering wrong, wasn’t the only game with snap issues from Pouncey the first game against Miami OH?

It was worst that first game, but would show up ever now and then through out the season. Showed up more when we were behind or in close games.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
That 2010 team sure didn't grade out as "Champions"....and there was no Cam which was Urchins fault....when the chips are down don't count on Urchin to be sticking around....:lol2: Can't wait to see what he uses as his reason to quit this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.