Bucs vs Titans

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yea I thought the skins might have been the worst but they were actually competitive yesterday, and their QB is good enough to win some games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
oxrageous;n278616 said:
I don't know about 0-16, but I think it's pretty clear the Bucs are the worst team in the league. Completely blown out at home by a horrible Titans team starting a rookie QB? The Jags look like a powerhouse in comparison.
:lies:

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
backstop13;n278608 said:
Perhaps I'm the worst football fan in the world, but even as a Bucs fan, I'm loving Sunday's right now. I love watching that pos clown-school reject look clueless down after down. I love watching Lovie's "vaunted" defenses crushed by the less "pro-ready" QB. I used to visit www.bucsnation.com a lot, but once it was invaded by all the clown-school homers, I just go there to laugh at them.

It's like going to volnation.com after one of their epic meltdowns.

This is how I feel. I'm a Bucs fan, but it's telling that I want to see Winston fail more than I want the Bucs to succeed. Maybe I'm wrong to do that but I can't help it.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n278634 said:
Yea I thought the skins might have been the worst but they were actually competitive yesterday, and their QB is good enough to win some games.

I agree completely... I thought for awhile they were going to upset Miami.... Tampa was so unprepared yesterday in all phases you would have thought they didn't have 8 weeks to prepare for a 2 win team... Lovie has lost it.

GatorMan5K

Gatorologist
Lifetime Member
Oct 9, 2014
(Ripped From another board, But I thought I'd share)

Hi I'm the 2nd pick in this year's NFL draft, and I have DirecTV.

fetch

And I'm the 1st pick in this years NFL draft, and I have cable.

fetch

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah he really read that pass coverage well and hit the "receiver" in stride...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.