Bull Gator

Jun 2, 2015
I am going to my 60th high school reunion in May (Robert E. Lee in Jax.) Class of 1956 and we have one of your prominent Bull Gators in our class. He is a retired attorney from Orlando and has an entire fleet of different "Gator" vehicles and he grows beautiful roses. Always look forward to see what his dress attire will be as he wears gatorwear from head to toe whether it be casual or dressy and includes shoes, sunglasses, a championship ring and probably underwear too. Know who I am talking about?
Another Lee grad was president of the Bull Gators, Tommy Donohue, but he was a couple of years behind me. I am probably the only 'Cane from my class.

Last edited:

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Could you please tell Stumpy we need his support for tearing down the old president 's house to build an all in one football facilitie. We appreciate your help bringing our program back to relevance and look forward to his response.:dance:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I am probably the only 'Cane from my class.
Listen, we like you a lot. Why don't you just correct that mistake early in your life and change your name to DaytonaGator.

We will forgive you.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Listen, we like you a lot. Why don't you just correct that mistake early in your life and change your name to DaytonaGator.

We will forgive you.
Ox could even change it for her, could be done and seconds :lol:

Jun 2, 2015
Could you please tell Stumpy we need his support for tearing down the old president 's house to build an all in one football facilitie. We appreciate your help bringing our program back to relevance and look forward to his response.:dance:

Reply: LOL Just remember, facilities and attendance don't win games or the 'Canes would have never attained 5 NC's. Good recruiting and good coaching may be a better bet. Don't know about your recruiting this year, but Mac seems to be a good coach so far.

Jun 2, 2015

We will forgive you.

Reply: Law, at age 78, it is too late in life to make such a major change. Shoot, I go into a funk if Bright House changes their TV remote. I like the Gators but I love the Canes, but I do appreciate you guys & Mrs..Swamp allowing me to post on your forum
PS..Ox, I plead with you NOT to change my name.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Reply: Law, at age 78, it is too late in life to make such a major change. Shoot, I go into a funk if Bright House changes their TV remote. I like the Gators but I love the Canes, but I do appreciate you guys & Mrs..Swamp allowing me to post on your forum
PS..Ox, I plead with you NOT to change my name.
Best Cane I've ever encountered.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@daytonacane
You know, you don't have to start your reply with REPLY:
It's kind of a given when you quote someone ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb