Burrito Brothers in danger of closing

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry, I don't send money for virtual burritos.

I guess it's too much to ask for them to send me SOMETHING for my money. I would pay a high premium but I sure as shyt will not just send money to a business.
You're not familiar with the concept of charity, are you?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not for a damn business. Look I love Burrobros as much as the next Gator, but I'm not mailing them money.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
This is some solid reporting :):

One customer, Randi Cameon, says, "I've been coming to Burrito Brothers since the mid 70's."
Another customer, Dan Miller, says, "I've been coming to Burrito Brothers since the 1980's."

I stopped in BB's yesterday and while part of the road is open, it's still a freaking disaster to park. That being said, the line was out the door so their plea appears to have been answered. If they can hold out for another six months, the construction project is for the Standard apartments, which means that hundreds of colleges students (and new customers) are about to move in next door to BBs.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry, I don't send money for virtual burritos.

I guess it's too much to ask for them to send me SOMETHING for my money. I would pay a high premium but I sure as shyt will not just send money to a business.
they used to do mail order, guess that's too much work now

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Quick update, they started selling red sauce (6 quart option) and their spice mix for the beef. I ordered the spice mix and we made tacos tonight. Let’s just say it was ALMOST like I had just picked up an order at the window. I’m now trying to figure out how much spice mix I need to order to make it a lifetime supply!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator