But Trump said pu$$y

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Slug, Sep 13, 2017.

1. diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $83
    Ratings:
    +1,957 / -31
    You might have a clue about colonial America but your lacking at making a case for rape. You realize that the 3 years they spent in France, she was actually paid? In France slavery was illegal and she could have stayed in France but she chose to go back with him. Yes, he did promise to free her family and kids, which he did but if you are trying to make a case that her raped her, you have NO fking evidence whatsoever. I guess he raped her 6 times.

2. itsgr82bag8r

itsgr82bag8r Political Forum Fire Starter
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $92
    Ratings:
    +6,298 / -32
    So, in coach's world, what someone thinks might have happened over a couple hundred years ago equates to a mayor with multiple sexual assault charges today because of who's in 1600 Penn Ave.

[​IMG]

3. Scott512

Scott512 Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $30
    Ratings:
    +733 / -10
    I am sure the mayor Murray scandal is leading the ABC NBC and CBS Nightly News shows. ;)

4. diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $83
    Ratings:
    +1,957 / -31
    Coach is a waste of time with some of this left wing garbage. He's just buys into it all and then thinks that his little disclaimers at the end somehow remove him from the fanatical left.

5. itsgr82bag8r

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $92
    Ratings:
    +6,298 / -32
  6. stephenPE

stephenPE Senior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $112
    Ratings:
    +4,176 / -187
    I apologize for your romanticized delusions about human ownership and how dem darkies loved they massas back then.
    I will say this as clearly as I can. I have read scholarly books about TJ. The book about the DNA link to the Hemmings. About Adams and a few other FFs. I think the world of them. They were as smart and moral as we wish we could all be. Slavery was a normal part of their lives. I get it. I dont think less of those people for it. And never will. But I am not stupid to think they didnt do wtf they wanted with their "property" Some very humanely and some not as much. Im finished in this thread.

7. itsgr82bag8r

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $92
    Ratings:
    +6,298 / -32
    It was "finished" after your second post when you started trying to minimize the point of the thread by bringing up other criminals. As if this had some bearing on this particular sh!tstain that the thread is about.

8. gardnerwebbgator

gardnerwebbgator Not A Snowflake
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $78
    Ratings:
    +3,995 / -55
    The $1.00 cure for pedophilia.....

[​IMG]

9. itsgr82bag8r

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $92
    Ratings:
    +6,298 / -32
  10. oxrageous

oxrageous American Hero
    Administrator

Oxbucks:
    $1,287
    Ratings:
    +15,782 / -130
    No one doubts Jefferson fathered children with one of his slaves. But why is the assumption that it was rape?

11. diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $83
    Ratings:
    +1,957 / -31
    You can "think" and read what you want, you are supporting a claim that was made by a bunch of radical racists and cop haters that Jefferson was a rapist and you have no EVIDENCE to support this claim at all. Since everyone is so caught up in applying todays standards to life in 1700's I think you should be consistent and ask yourself, how much do you really know about what went on, not what you think you know. Glad to know you have all this admiration for people you think raped women. You are one conflicted dude.

12. Durty South Swamp

Durty South Swamp doodley doodley doo!
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $314
    Ratings:
    +8,930 / -52
    this is embarrassing, and quite honestly, racist. Shameful.

13. Scott512

Scott512 Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $30
    Ratings:
    +733 / -10
  14. diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $83
    Ratings:
    +1,957 / -31
    I think it's just stupidity and an inability to have an intellectual debate on the merits of the topic. Slave owner = rapist. One was legal at the time and the other requires real evidence. Seeing how Mr. Jefferson is no longer around to defend himself, one might consider not convicting him of this without some due process. Just saying that he can do what he likes with his property does not qualify as rape.

15. Scott512

Scott512 Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $30
    Ratings:
    +733 / -10
    that is fair.