Butters and Nuss

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Which one is to blame for the horrible offense? That's right fellas. It has to be one if them. So which one?
I'd say dropped passes were drive killers. No reason we should not of broke that teams will early. Once you start dropping wide open passes you become the Georgia's of the world

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I laugh that everyone is overacting over the Umass game.... Sure it wasn't a great performance and I expected better but without making a few dumb penalties on one drive we would've shut them out and we would've scored around 38 had Perine maybe not fumbled on the first drive and Thompson not of dropped the wheel route before we missed the 4th and 1. We hung like 60 on NMSU last year and we saw how our offense ended up.... Openers where I doubt the team even prepared for Umass mean little to nothing
Thank you. Lot of overreaction here.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
u cannot be serious lol
tumblr_inline_ntsz5vC8x71rkf4dx_500.gif

Edit: Not you, just giving you a heads up about our resident Alvin impersonator.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nuss needs to get back in the press box. I don't think he's seeing everything he needs to see from the sidelines. I agree with some other comments I've seen people make, it appears the coaches chose to treat this game like a scrimmage and the players did too until their ho hum approach left them in an embarrassingly close game still in the 4th quarter. Lots of little mistakes from failing to stay sharp and focused led to stalled drives, busted plays on defense and senseless penalties. They need to take KY seriously or they may find out what real embarrassment is early in this season.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sure Mr. Grillinz is chiseled underwear model with an 8 pack and perfectly straight, pearly white teeth. No chance at all that he buys clothes at goodwill and lives in a trailer next to a stream that he uses for drinking water.

646f328e0b3f47503646ef6f5408acbd.jpg

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
For realz... grillin will live forever in infamy with his nickname for our two chief village idiots

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He might also get his dream of KY beating us by 7 pts fulfilled this season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb