Butters expects to help Michigan's receivers somehow

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Listening to that Peter Pan stock holder just brings all the hate back... geez what a loser

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
If um has any significant WR production, UF should sue Mac, siting proof of coaching ability and therefore deliberate sabotage would be the only logical explanation for our crappy offense.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Peanut butter on their hands should help, right?

At least Harball is smart enough not to name Butterteeth coordinator. Having none is better than having Butters.

But dumb enough to call him passing game coordinator...

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Every time I read his words my eyes bleed. Ever time I hear his voice its like an icepick in my ears.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I have no words for Mac. There's just this,

giphy.gif

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think people seriously undervalue Mac's innovations to the collegiate passing game. He was the guy who came up with the idea of running a six-yard half-speed out pattern near the sideline on third and fifteen. It takes a fella with a certain kind of je ne sais quoi to run a play that hasn't worked the last 14 times you ran it.

Here he is in his final interview with the Gainesville Sun talking about how he came up with all those innovative plays as a young and ambitious teenager:

JM: I was sixteen or 17 years old at the time. Growing up in Missoula, Montana there wasn't much to do, but my best friend Bobby Joe Tucker and I would often drive out to a sheep pasture at night, stand there looking up at the stars from behind our favorites, and just dream about our future. One night - I'll never forget it - it just came to me. I said "Bobby Joe, I just know I want to be a college football coach one day." Bobby turned to me excited as all get out and said. Hurry and finish up with that EWE, Jim! When you get done we'll draw up some plays!" And that's just what we did, we just started drawing up plays in the dirt, one after the next. We did that same routine night after night. We must've drawn up hundreds of plays in that pasture, surrounded by all these beautiful, soft, fluffy, bleating Suffolks. Some of the more creative plays you've seen out of this Gator football team were invented in that very sheep pasture. Like the six-yard soft curl pattern that we tend to run a lot on third and twelve.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think people seriously undervalue Mac's innovations to the collegiate passing game. He was the guy who came up with the idea of running a six-yard half-speed out pattern near the sideline on third and fifteen. It takes a fella with a certain kind of je ne sais quoi to run a play that hasn't worked the last 14 times you ran it.

Here he is in his final interview with the Gainesville Sun talking about how he came up with all those innovative plays as a young and ambitious teenager:

JM: I was sixteen or 17 years old at the time. Growing up in Missoula, Montana there wasn't much to do, but my best friend Bobby Joe Tucker and I would often drive out to a sheep pasture at night, stand there looking up at the stars from behind our favorites, and just dream about our future. One night - I'll never forget it - it just came to me. I said "Bobby Joe, I just know I want to be a college football coach one day." Bobby turned to me excited as all get out and said. Hurry and finish up with that EWE, Jim! When you get done we'll draw up some plays!" And that's just what we did, we just started drawing up plays in the dirt, one after the next. We did that same routine night after night. We must've drawn up hundreds of plays in that pasture, surrounded by all these beautiful, soft, fluffy, bleating Suffolks. Some of the more creative plays you've seen out of this Gator football team were invented in that very sheep pasture. Like the six-yard soft curl pattern that we tend to run a lot on third and twelve.
That would be hilarious if it weren't so damn sad and true. It's amazing anyone would be interested in his services after what he did to the Florida program.

I didn't think it was possible to go any further down after Muschamp, but Foley found a way.

FlGator19382

Oct 7, 2017
Should've hired him as an intern, there's no way his lazy ass is gonna help that receiving core. Should be the final nail in Harbaugh's coffin at Michigan.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I didn't think it was possible to go any further down after Muschamp, but Foley found a way.
Fooley always finds a way to screw the program.

oxs' uncle

May 7, 2017
I wonder why Harbaugh is still there. His coaching decisions in the 4th quarter against S.C. last year were dreadful.
It was like he didn't care.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Until the very last breath I draw the very moment before I die, I will never understand how anyone could ever let that man near a football program again. It's like letting Jerry Sandusky run an elementary school, and expecting higher reading scores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator