Butterteef's strength

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
What's funny to me is the strength he claims got it's collective ass kicked all afternoon.

That would be the offensive line as if I had to tell you.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Weird, I was gonna start the same thread. Can't help but wonder what he brings to the table? I know ox posted this the other day but we all really owe Ron Zook an apology.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Weird, I was gonna start the same thread. Can't help but wonder what he brings to the table? I know ox posted this the other day but we all really owe Ron Zook an apology.

Not really. He's not head coach material and many of those that knew him would agree. If we're having a moment of self reflection, it should be that too many of the boosters weren't satisfied with Spurrier in his final days or with Meyer at all. Since that point we've been given garbage as paying fans. It's time to call it what it is.

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014

Zook had Larry Fedora. He may have been a sh1tty head coach but he had an offensive coordinator.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
While I'm at it I'd like to apologize to Mr Brent Pease. Compared to mac and nuss, you really are a guru.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
While I'm at it I'd like to apologize to Mr Brent Pease. Compared to mac and nuss, you really are a guru.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Well our red zone offense may be better this year we just don't know yet because we haven't fooking got there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator