By popular demand: Gators Breakdown EP 094 - Potential on Offense. Opponent Chat: Kentucky

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
BEAT fsu, BEAT fsu, BEAT fsu, and it's not even close. Getting clubbed in Atlanta for the third straight year does nothing for me. We need to take back this state before we can ever hope to take back the SEC. Beating the holes should improve our instate recruiting some and we just need to get that monkey off our back. They've won 6 of 7 and it doesn't look to end anytime soon. This is getting to be torture watching us play them, we've got to turn this series back around.

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Not winning the east means losing at least one of the following, or all 3: vols, dawgs, or corn dogs.

Losing all 3 and beating FSU would not make me happy.

Winning the east has priority.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Championships & improved offense will bring recruits. The path to a championship lies thru the SEC, not FSU. I hate FSU too, but they are just a hated rival, not a primary obstacle to a championship. We've proven we can lose to FSU in the regular season and still win a NC.

That was about as fluky as you can get. A lot had to happen and things lined up right. There's no way that scenario happens again. Lose to FSU and you aren't winning the NC. You probably need to win both for a NC. SO that being said...I prefer to beat FSU than have our **** pushed in by Bama again.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
There's not a single game on the schedule that means more for recruiting than the fsu game. Not one. And the recruiting battle is the most important one of all.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
We have to beat F$U. This year winning the East is meaningless in comparison. We don't have the depth to compete with Alabama anyway. We don't really have the depth to compete with F$U but being a rivalry game any thing is possible. Besides it's been stated a thousand times on this board that there is no value in winning the East.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Winning the East is done whether we beat FSU or not. Those two are not an either/or balance beam. This team is very young with too little experienced players ... so, I expect, as the season progresses this 2017 team will also -- ending stronger for the last games of the season. This, Mac's Gators have never (2 yrs) done.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Corral is the 5* that starts this recruit avalanche and according to Mac we next need a 5* long-snapper to start our next recruit avalanche.?? Kiddin' aside, I'd sure love to see another huge 5* wave of exactly what we need.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Silkk is on the podcast... the guy is growing his brand.
Despite the terrible sound quality, I was very impressed. He knows what he is talking about.

I'd probably even listen if I could find Silkk's podcast somewhere .

Last edited:

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Interesting take on the game plan against Meatchicken. We won't win a slugfest. Need to air it out and force them out of their run game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Need to air it out and force them out of their run game.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Ole Butters and Nuss are going to break out their "air it out" offense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.