By popular demand: Gators Breakdown EP 094 - Potential on Offense. Opponent Chat: Kentucky

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Chances are he's been studying the playbook for days now already.

There is no "chances are". Some Gator beat writer was told point blank by Zaire that he was given a copy of our playbook and has been studying it while waiting for word from the SEC about the GT rule. Obviously that's not the same as getting actual reps with our #1s, but it's a start.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
So you don't think he's coaching the Qb's at all? I completely agree with you on Nuss but I have a hard time believing he hasn't spent a ton of time with Franks and Trask
From what I've heard he sits in on some of the film room meetings but Nuss is the guy working with them 85% of the time.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Which is why I bet you that Zaire doesn't start :dance:
You're smoking crack if you think he came here to not start day 1. He didn't wait this decision out without some guarantees of some sort. I'll bet all my ox bucks,my avi and my sig that he starts against Michigan.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
You're smoking crack if you think he came here to not start day 1. He didn't wait this decision out without some guarantees of some sort. I'll bet all my ox bucks,my avi and my sig that he starts against Michigan.
Yet Grier was a douche for supposedly asking about "guarantees" according to some. Smh

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Your sig, like you, is worthless.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
At a program such as Florida, Del Rio’s skill set translates more to a trusted backup than quality starter.

Chance he wins the job: 15 percent.
:lmao2:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
"Del Rio has the most playing experience of any of the three and has been with this staff the longest, transferring to UF in 2015.

UF should have a quality running game, a stout defense and excellent special teams. McElwain could view Del Rio as the best option because he might be the least likely of the three to truly blow a game."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here we go...:lol:
you should have probably kept reading :lol:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I think mac can coach...however his OC/QB coach is ass! Nuss is the problem with the struggles at that position both on the field and in recruiting. If he misses on fields and if the offense isn't top 50...he needs to be canned!
giphy.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If he misses on fields and if the offense isn't top 50...he needs to be canned!
This still makes my blood boil.

TOP 50???!!!!! TOP GD 50????!!!!!!

So if that drunken worthless fvkk manages to approach Kintucky level performance we should be happy with that steaming pile of shyt?

I cant believe this mother effer actually draws a paycheck for being the worst in the country.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
This still makes my blood boil.

TOP 50???!!!!! TOP GD 50????!!!!!!

So if that drunken worthless fvkk manages to approach Kintucky level performance we should be happy with that steaming pile of shyt?

I cant believe this mother effer actually draws a paycheck for being the worst in the country.
Me either...but if he manages to somehow get the offense into the top 50 that will be an improvement of 66 spots and mac will talk about how great of a job the fu*ker did.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
When you've been in solitary for 10 years any women looks like a 10.
Gator Nation would be walking around with one giant, diamond cutter hardon if the offense was in the top 50's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.