By popular demand: Gators Breakdown EP 094 - Potential on Offense. Opponent Chat: Kentucky

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
First game of the season defenses are usually ahead. So which defense is the biggest factor. If we can keep their offense in check which I think we can then it will be are came to control downfield passing, sneeky slot recievers, big TEs run between the tackles and set up draw plays for 60 yards bombs

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So Mac made some good decsions that helped us win tight gamez :scratchchin:
Yes, the mighty Shark Humper is brilliant bc his coaching acumen in close games, which means against unranked teams, allows him to squeek out games much like Kirby Smart. The podcaster cited the examples of the close win at Kentucky the to close wins at Vanderbilt the close win over Eastern Carolina and the extraordinary well-coached overtime win over FAU.

Yes, Butters is exactly the kind of coach to hand you squeekers vs those teams. I agree.

They also noted that poor play calling and lack of Player Development leads to close games like these.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I've tried watching 3 of theses videos now. My best attempt was about 90 seconds.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't listen to the whole thing but they have mac on blast.

Mac sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.