By popular demand: Gators Breakdown EP 094 - Potential on Offense. Opponent Chat: Kentucky

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
When you've been in solitary for 10 years any women looks like a 10.
Gator Nation would be walking around with one giant, diamond cutter hardon if the offense was in the top 50's.
I just caught wood thinkin about it

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You better be thinking about some other team and some other OC because our current azzhat and his leftovers QB corps isn't going to do it.

Last edited:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You better be thinking about some other team and some other OC because our current azzhat and his pyle of shyt QB corps isn't going to do it.
Now we know who to call when our erection last more than 4 hours.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Ben Troupe! Woot woot.
I agree with everything that Troupe said except suspending Callaway.

Last edited:

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
We'd never consider taking any of those guys under SOS or CUM. You know it's true, whether or not you admit it.

The second most obvious answer is that he isn't close to being adept at developing QBs. There is really nothing on his resume that suggests it.

1. Actually Trask is the type of unknown QB on the roster that Spurrier might turn into a star. You know that is true and we know you wont admit that.

2. Yes, clearly this staff can not develop QBs at all. If they could, UF would never have put up with Treon's decline without trying someone, anyone else.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That was a tough watch. Then only take away I got was that 5*s on average commit in October.

Yeah, I enjoyed them basically telling Mista Alderman to take a hike, and then laughing about how their audio problems were fixed now. I got the impression he was intentionally trolling their podcast and they had enough of it so sent him on his way in the nicest way possible without offending him. Pretty crappy of him to sit there and pretend he wasn't the one causing all the feedback issues.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
So the big debate was what do we do if Corral commits before Fields decides. We really, really, really want Fields. Corral is a gamble. But Fields is a definite game changer.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
1. Actually Trask is the type of unknown QB on the roster that Spurrier might turn into a star. You know that is true and we know you wont admit that..
You're insane. You really think SOS would even consider a backup QB that North Texas and San Antonio Tech wouldnt take? SOS dropped Tim Lester bc he wasnt going to play in one of his four years. Trash didnt play in four of his four years.

So funny that you guys mention Shane Matthews as THE example, and Shane was an All State QB in Mississippi.

www.google.com/amp/amp.mlive.com/v1/articles/20073219/western_michigan_coach_learned.amp

"Spurrier got on the phone and he said (in a southern accent), 'Tim, there's like 20 of y'all All-American quarterbacks and I'm gonna get two of them, but recruiting is an in-exact science.'

"'I don't know which one of ya'll is going to be the next Danny Wuerffel (the former Florida signal-calling legend), so if I can take one that has had knee surgery and one that hasn't, which one am I going to take?'

Yup, ole SOS believed in taking two All Americans, not the next gem backup who was over-looked by all the 1AA teams.

It doesnt matter. Mr Fifth String will never see the field unless he becomes the holder for Eddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator