Bye Muschamp

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Your conservative gameplan bit us in the ass at the end. Never should have been that close.

Slug

I fcuking hate people.
Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2014
To many quarterback runs, you're one injury away from putting Driskel back in there. That's horrible coaching. Gotta throw the ball more, can't just keep running into the pile.

OllieGator

Founding Member
Member....huh, huh, huh
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Nice swansong. What the hell kind of play calling was that in the 4th????? Probably the worst D in the SEC and that's all they can come up with.

Bye Moron.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Yep. Conservative kills unless a large lead. The plays on 3rd down thrown behind the marker is poor pla calling if the routes drawn up that way. I can't get over how much they don't trust Harris to throw the ball. He will make freshman mistakes, but you have to try.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Good athletes don't need to practice,practice these simple dive plays & lateral pass plays …
... so what has the HC got them practicing during the week ??

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Down ten points then run off 17 points and still lose. Ugh. Just as I started to enjoy this team again and have hope for this season this loss happens. Maybe it was a goodbye gift to Spurrier since he and Will are friends. Will could have saved his job beating USC and FSU or just one of them. Now he needs amiracle against the Noles to save his job. FSU will need that game their season flawed as it is is still perfect. the Gators are done other than perhaps a second tier or third tier bowl game.

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
gingerlover;n105540 said:
Yep. Conservative kills unless a large lead. The plays on 3rd down thrown behind the marker is poor pla calling if the routes drawn up that way. I can't get over how much they don't trust Harris to throw the ball. He will make freshman mistakes, but you have to try.

And the other part of this is that when it came to Driskel, he made one mistake after another and still got chance after chance to screw it up again...yet he is afraid of Treon throwing a pick???? Makes NO SENSE at all.

farfugnugen

Oct 4, 2014
Guys, we have been cursed by all the injuries this year. Oh wait, I mean, we have the toughest schedule in the country. Oh wait, I mean, Meyer left the cupboard bare. Oh wait, I mean, we have the worst luck with players transferring.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
BMF;n105569 said:
I want to hear all the jackass's who want to keep Muschamp chime in.

There are none left at this point. The last few holdouts HAVE to have seen the light by now.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oh how I miss the days when we played offense and we're not afraid to step on someone's throat.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Scott512;n105573 said:
Down ten points then run off 17 points and still lose. Ugh. Just as I started to enjoy this team again and have hope for this season this loss happens. Maybe it was a goodbye gift to Spurrier since he and Will are friends. Will could have saved his job beating USC and FSU or just one of them. Now he needs amiracle against the Noles to save his job. FSU will need that game their season flawed as it is is still perfect. the Gators are done other than perhaps a second tier or third tier bowl game.

A miraculous upset of the noles in no way should save his job. He is terrible. There is nothing he can do to earn another season of this garbage. Is rather not see him on the sidelines in out final 3 games. Let us move on and let him start packing.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
MJMGator;n105606 said:
There are none left at this point. The last few holdouts HAVE to have seen the light by now.

No, I think we'll find a few who will justify why he should stay. Anyone who thought he should stay after Georgia Southern is pretty much an idiot. True story.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
BMF;n105644 said:
No, I think we'll find a few who will justify why he should stay. Anyone who thought he should stay after Georgia Southern is pretty much an idiot. True story.

Meh. I won't call anyone an idiot. Just blind, loyal, irrational fans. I was one until the Vandy loss last year. Gotta give em a little credit for sticking it out this long. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator