Byron Cowart Leaves Auburn in tears

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
but he doesn't have an NFL body. he has a Ronald Powell tweener body.

Is he that light? I figured he'd be up around 285-290ish. Honestly, I haven't gone out of my way to watch the barn play football, so I'm not sure what he's doing these days. Obviously, he ain't doing much, if he's leaving! With the way he trolled us during recruiting, I hope I never hear his name again

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He is off the Barn roster. Espn says 280. I doubt that but I havent seen him in a while.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Cowart looked pretty bad as a DE last year in this game. All he does for the most part is want to play patty cake with the blockers. He seems to have no feel for how to get around the blockers.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
"Being penalized because i was number 1 player but I'm struggling i don't care about the stars. So why when i struggle its thrown in my face. How about help me huh? I came in humble ready to learn man not bragging and flashy. I just wanna learn."
And yet he made his whole recruitment process a fuc#ing circus. Cowart is a confused individual.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
As a DT. And a JR. That's light as hell.
Those cafeteria and weight rooms signs are a b!tch to find when you're high as hell.....
or steal, smoke drugs, defraud, shop at gnc.... wait, scratch that last one. ;)
Well I bet we'll all be willing to forget that last one if he can throw for 350 and 3TD's per game....now wouldn't we?.....;)

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Just reading this article makes me hate Muschamp more and more and more and more
Reading that article made me hate Mac more. Can't believe he fcked up the whole Cece, Ivey, Holley, Cowart deal. That late night huddle house breakfast with Cowart's mom was such a joke. And then he fired the DL coach a week later. If that wasn't a sign of mac's recruiting and coaching prowess nothing was.

Last edited:

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Reading that article made me hate Mac more. Can't believe he fcked up the whole Cece, Ivey, Holley, Cowart deal. That late night huddle house breakfast with Cowart's mom was such a joke. And then he fired the DL coach a week later. If that wasn't a sign of mac's recruiting and coaching prowess nothing was.
I need a refresher on that stuff...????

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.