Caleb Brantley charged with Battery/Video released

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Damn and damn. Knocked one of her teeth out. The NFL is cracking down on this stuff. He'll start his NFL career being suspended. Stupid.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Damn and damn. Knocked one of her teeth out. The NFL is cracking down on this stuff. He'll start his NFL career being suspended. Stupid.
Not to mention he'll fall a round or 2. Smh...these boys today are just dumb as $hit and deserve whatever happens to them. They know these hoes are chasing money so why put yourself in that situation after you declared? Doesn't make sense!

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Not to mention he'll fall a round or 2. Smh...these boys today are just dumb as $hit and deserve whatever happens to them. They know these hoes are chasing money so why put yourself in that situation after you declared? Doesn't make sense!

Round or two? He may not get drafted after this incident. I for one hope he isn't drafted. Something's gotta give, these dudes gotta learn their lesson.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Round or two? He may not get drafted after this incident. I for one hope he isn't drafted. Something's gotta give, these dudes gotta learn their lesson.
It won't hurt my feelings if he isn't because I have zero sympathy for women beaters bruh. Unless she's trying to shoot/stab you there's no excuse for that $hit!

Last edited:

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Great. Another girl puncher. Screw him. I hope he loses millions and she sues him for the rest.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Brantley you moron, you went to UF, not fsu. That kind of shyte is only ok on their campus.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So the story changed from her being the aggressor because he refused to sleep with her, to he just hauled off and knocked her out for saying mean things? Seems legit.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Anyone have a stats about football plays doing this versus other sports. I don't hear this from baseball or basketball. I see it on rare occasions, but it doesn't seem to happen near as often. Why?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The cops in my town would have arrested them both on the spot if he hit her like that even if she did say she pushed/striked him first despite what the witnesses said and let the state sort it out. I thought something was funny about that whole situation. It sounds like he may have avoided a huge headache with the NFL if he met her demands afterwards but I guess he didn't whatever they were. He probably wishes he did now.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It is a bit odd that the first report was he pushed her and then the next report is she had teeth knocked out.. that is a big difference. Not sure how police look at her with knocked out teeth and say.. "oh.. he just pushed her", but this doesn't look good for Caleb at all.

Really poor decision. I don't care if a woman hits you... walk away, grab her and retrain her, but don't hit her back!

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Mere accusations, gentlemen . . . Too many versions of what allegedly happened have already been published for anyone here to decide they actually know the facts of the matter. Let's see what happens when push comes to shove (pun intended) after an actual prosecutor and an actual defense attorney enter the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.