Callaway and Harris Not With Team Since January

Yankeetown

Gator MBA '84
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
Pittman, Andrades, T. Harris, Calloway ... we are getting close to dangerously thin at wide receiver. (Somebody had to say it, for old times' sake.)

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
**** Treon! The kid is a bad apple and needs to go. Forget this stuff about making him ride the pine and booting him after the next violation. The problem with that is he's still around the other players where his bad influence tendencies will drag others down. We don't need that. Boot him now! The guy has already effed up like 3 or 4 times...enough is enough!!!

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
It's getting harder and harder to read the posts on this board. I'm really wondering if some of you have gone full and complete retard with no hope of ever coming back or if you're trolling.

I'm a bit surprised you didn't see this coming.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
How is this Mac's fault?
Recruiting, or lack thereof, is Mac's fault. Inability to instill discipline is Mac's fault. One of the two were Mac recruits.

The Captain of the ship is responsible.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Recruiting, or lack thereof, is Mac's fault. Inability to instill discipline is Mac's fault. One of the two were Mac recruits.

It's Meyer's fault

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

Handing out discipline is all Mac can do. You don't think these guys know that assaulting a woman is wrong?

I guess Mac should hire babysitters to follow them around 24/7. Cmon Law you're better than this. If Mac was allowing this to happen without taking proper measures to discipline, then sure blame him.

However, Mac has been quick to boot these guys off the team (Porter and JC Jackson come to mind, and Treon is next). I have zero issues with the way Mac is handling things so far.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bernie, where the hell have you been?

southerngrilling

Dec 5, 2015
If ole Hee Haw had kicked them off, that would be announced.. One or both will be back
I see other people are now call our coach Ole hee haw. I remember when I was banned for saying as much. Not sold on our head coach guys. If smart turns out not to be another muschamp, then mac is in trouble.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
It's getting harder and harder to read the posts on this board. I'm really wondering if some of you have gone full and complete retard with no hope of ever coming back or if you're trolling.

Half of the members come here to act like children and have fun. The other half come here to act like adults and have fun. It is not difficult to tell the difference.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Guess I don't see why everyone thinks they're entitled to know specifics of player discipline and what they're being disciplined for. If you feel slighted by the university, Gators athletics in general or Mac, because of that, then don't renew your season tickets or go watch any of the games live. It's that simple.

All the 3rd grade name calling over it is pretty ridiculous too. I get that it's a message board and folks like to vent, but sheesh.....

Hopefully Callaway will learn from this and keep himself out of trouble going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb