Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
la-dee-da.gif

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Still amazed he was allowed to stay on the team after getting busted at 3AM with weed in the car with a 40+ year old multi-felon.

This is after the sex assault allegations and other weed issues.

Failure # 1,457,236 of the Mac regime.

CaseyGator

Ox’s Favorite Poster
Sep 13, 2016
Good riddance and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out....but thanks for this.....

I just don’t know how to feel after watching this video. I’m happy because we won this game in such an awesome way. Then it makes me angry about Will Grier and what we could have done if not for that whole mess. But on the other hand, if we’d been successful with Will Grier, we’d more than likely still have Mac as our coach, so I’m happy in that respect. But I’m torn. It’s like I’m trapped in a glass case of emotion.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Well, when he craps out in the NFL, he can get on with his true calling - a life of petty crime and intermittent incarceration.

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
He was a massive disappointment. NFL talent wrapped around a kindergarten brain.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
This is good one decision the new HBC won't have to even consider. He is the one that surely has no place at UF.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe he gets it turned around. Until then, in lieu of an agent, he'll probably retain a bail bondsman.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Do you think so? I don’t remember his measurables being off the chart. Not particularly tall. Not particularly fast. But very good with the ball in his hands. So his tape is going to be really good – I’m just not so sure that his combine is going to be great.

This.

Not that big, not that fast.

He’s got good feet, good hands, good body control.

His strength will be game film, he’s not going to wow anybody at the combine.

He cost himself many millions. Maybe even an entire career.

Alex.

What game tape? The guy had a decent freshman season...that’s it. He was below average as a sophomore when he did play and he missed his entire junior season due to the criminal matter.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Wouldn't be surprised if Scarlet was next. The NFL chews through RB's like Fat Phil through Krispy Kreme so he could definitely find a landing spot.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.