Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is fantastic. How many times have we seen this "GOT CONSENT" mantra? That nobody under the influence can give consent?

I'd like to know why UF isn't taking it seriously. If she had been drunk and he had been sober you better believe that he would've been slammed by the PC crowd because she could not give consent.

Good for Callaway.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is fantastic. How many times have we seen this "GOT CONSENT" mantra? That nobody under the influence can give consent?

I'd like to know why UF isn't taking it seriously. If she had been drunk and he had been sober you better believe that he would've been slammed by the PC crowd because she could not give consent.

Good for Callaway.

I have been waiting a long time for this. It's about time a guy turned it around on them.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Too high to consent. I've heard it all now. :lmao2:
Dude
giphy.gif

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Great publicity. Our star player is claiming he was too drugged out to give consent in response to being accused of sexual assault. Good times. :facepalm:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Great publicity. Our star player is claiming he was too drugged out to give consent in response to being accused of sexual assault. Good times. :facepalm:
it is pretty funny tho... "it got hard on its own, i swear i had nothing to do with it!"

:lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator