Callaway sues his accuser of sexual assault

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concentrate on catching the ball and fielding punts correctly... that is all.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Concentrate on catching the ball and fielding punts correctly... that is all.

Sure, it's easy to take that type of callous approach. But try spending your Friday night being lured up to a dorm room with promises of Combos and Funyuns, only to realize the next day that she'd had her way with you while you giggled uncontrollably to reruns of Press Your Luck...then get back to me.

chuckmcphail

Lifetime Member
Sep 21, 2016
Sure, it's easy to take that type of callous approach. But try spending your Friday night being lured up to a dorm room with promises of Combos and Funyuns, only to realize the next day that she'd had her way with you while you giggled uncontrollably to reruns of Press Your Luck...then get back to me.
The only way this isn't the best Friday night ever, is if she gets pregnant....oh wait...:(

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WTF is MGTOW?
PICT0157.jpg

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

I'm assuming this is humor... I have no sympathy for uneducated dumb****s who put themselves in bad situations...repeatedly, but he needs a good friend and some guidance, lol

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I expected the Trump administration to put a stop to these idiotic investigations. And his lawyer is just going to force UF to spend more money for nothing.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Great publicity. Our star player is claiming he was too drugged out to give consent in response to being accused of sexual assault. Good times. :facepalm:

This...who told him this was a good idea?

Jesus dude...stay out of the press. Have a good season. Help your team win and get drafted.

File this under dumb as ****.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.