GatorsRock21

Sep 5, 2015
Any news on the status of Callaway. Haven't heard a peep lately? What is the student code of conduct?

GoGators

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There is an entire court type system setup for Code of Conduct violations, prosecutors, judges, and defense counsels. The "attorneys" are law students. Obviously, this is still proceeding.

EyeDocGator

Politically Incorrect
Lifetime Member
Oct 26, 2015
We are pretty sure whatever Callaway is accused of doing wasn't sufficient to be prosecuted by the legal system. The University (if it is at all like Duke) may not protect the rights of the student athlete since political correctness is the new God. If this is not resolved by the time practice starts over the summer, Callaway would probably be better off transferring to another school and sitting out a year. At least his football career would not be ruined.

Always a pumper, hopefully the problem will be satisfactorily resolved soon.

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No change for either he or Harris.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
We don't need Callaway. We got Fullwood. He's finally going to play to his talent. Really. No, I mean it. It's going to happen this time. :thumbup:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Perhaps they'll have the decision by the student court soon. Lets hope its just to be suspended first couple of games. Freon, no telling. They may send him packing.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
We don't need Callaway. We got Fullwood. He's finally going to play to his talent. Really. No, I mean it. It's going to happen this time. :thumbup:
Well it's now or never for Fulwood that's for sure. He's one of the few WR's I've seen who might have benefited from a redshirt.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Tyrie Cleveland is gonna come in and have a season that is on par with Callaway's last year, if not better. That kid has the ability to completely take over a game. His ball skills and speed are tremendous. I anticipate that we'll only have him for 3 years.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'm gonna get waaaayyyy ahead of myself here, but if Calloway does come back and vets like Fulwood and Worton actually contribute even on a part time basis, along with newcomers Massey, Swain, Hammond and Tyrie Cleveland, is there any reason we can't have the best WR's group in the conference?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I'm gonna get waaaayyyy ahead of myself here, but if Calloway does come back and vets like Fulwood and Worton actually contribute even on a part time basis, along with newcomers Massey, Swain, Hammond and Tyrie Cleveland, is there any reason we can't have the best WR's group in the conference?

Hold on a minute! Your stepping into pumping land!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Hold on a minute! Your stepping into pumping land!
The talent is there, the big if's are the foundation, offensive line, and delivery system, QB,....other than that I don't see anyone who should be that much better than us. Not sure how good our position coach is and that would be the only other possibility of these guys not being one of the better groups in our conference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb