Can FSU cover 34.5 points against Samford?

Nomadigator

Veni vidi facepalmi
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2018
FCS #9 Bulldogs en guard! For shirley the Semis can cover what with the Awesome Might of SlickWillieT-Ball Unleashed as shirley as the Hun devastated Pearl Harbor in WW1!

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Based on what Samford did to the Shorter Hawks, a clearly superior opponent to FSU, no.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I mean read this. They are going to be on fire:

"You've got to look and see what you did wrong first and foremost," Taggart said. "And be honest and real with yourself. If we did something bad then we've got to get it corrected. I thought our entire team owned up to what we did wrong, and I know those guys will come out and work well and do a good job.

"And we've got to make sure our guys understand what we did wrong and how we've got to get better. We didn't play a clean game. And we've got to understand what gets you beat in games and what wins ballgames. You've got to play smart, be sharp in what you're doing, and we just can't make those mental mistakes that we were making.

That's some breakdown.

No wonder they were so high on this guy. He looks like a seamless transition form this...

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
They've had this short turnaround after Labor Day games before and laid an egg. More often than not, the teams who play on Labor Day come out flat the next week against what are usually FCS opponents. One good example is Virginia Tech lost to JMU several years back. You wonder if they can muster up the motivation on a 5 day turnaround to come out and kill an FCS team that was in the playoffs last year. They'll obviously win, but I don't think it's going to be a pretty win.

That's a Division II team, BTW. :lol:
All your points, plus the demoralizing effect the first game is bound to have on them. If they bumble around long enough due to an emotional hangover, they could embarrass themselves yet again. Not likely, but definitely possible. They almost certainly won't lose, but they may very well stink the field up with another sloppy, disjointed effort.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Nolies are so mad after this incredibly humiliating loss. They will be dancing up a storm prior to kickoff. They may score 100 on Samford.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not a gambler, but if I was, I'm taking Samford -34.5, and probably the Under.
That would be “+34.5”. Although it would be damn nice to see Sanford cover a -34.5 spread.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not a gambler, but if I was, I'm taking Samford -34.5, and probably the Under.
You don't have to be a gambler, just play Pick 'Em on Gatorchatter.

NCOGator

Sep 5, 2014
I believe they will bc they have to. If they are up only 28 in the 4th, don't be surprised to see th 1s in there

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
There is no NCAA limits on number of hours spent practicing dancing each week. Expect the Nole boys to come out much sharper on the opening kickoff dance.

Samford doesn't have a chance.

Last edited:

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
There is no NCAA limits on number of hours spent practicing dancing each week. Expect the Nole boys to come out much sharper on the opening kickoff dance.

Samford doesn't have a chance.

Maybe there will be more perty kewl video of them dancing in the parking lot of the motel before the game.
200w.gif

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Thanks for blowing the lid off this sleeper pick though. I had Samford to beat the spread and hardly anyone else did. I'm sure that will change now.

:finger:
I was for sure going to pick agains the spread but then realized I couldn’t do the pickem on mobile?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
FCS #9 Bulldogs en guard! For shirley the Semis can cover what with the Awesome Might of SlickWillieT-Ball Unleashed as shirley as the Hun devastated Pearl Harbor in WW1!
Wonder if they’ll count this as Willie Blackelwains 3rd ranked win

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator