Votes: 3 4.2%
  • I like pie.

Votes: 6 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
I have doubts about several other games, but it will really feel good to beat UT and FSU, at least. Do you think they can? I do.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We'll be favored both games.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Can? Sure. Will? Not so sure. Our line play must improve a lot and our LBs as well.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Until we have a reproducible identity every weekend, we’re suspect. Great effort and some line attitude could go along way in pulling out a few iffy games.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
This is Tennessee week. Based on the Kentucky game, we're going to struggle on the lines.

FSU is a looooong way away. Lot can change between now and then. My hope is that this Gator team will improve each week and be a solid team by the end of the season.

Alex.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
If we play with intensity. If we play like we did against UK we could lose to Buholtz:poop:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Let's be rill. We would be DAMN lucky and happy to get to the Citrus Bowl this year.

And most years this decade.

And so would the Cousin Rapers.

Last edited:

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Both games are toss ups. Can we win? Yes. UT is trash and FSU has problems but so do we. We just had trouble gaining yards and scoring on a team ranked #121 in total D and who gives up a ton of points. STs can't bell us out all the time.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Both games are toss ups. Can we win? Yes. UT is trash and FSU has problems but so do we. We just had trouble gaining yards and scoring on a team ranked #121 in total D and who gives up a ton of points. STs can't bell us out all the time.
Meh. We were given a short field multiple times and only ran 44 plays. We didn't have that much trouble scoring. Damien Pierce sure didn't.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
Meh. We were given a short field multiple times and only ran 44 plays. We didn't have that much trouble scoring. Damien Pierce sure didn't.
Seriously, sorry you missed the game.

1. UF played Colorado State who have the give up the 111th most yards in the nation and the 112th most points.

2. Against this team UF's offense scored 31 points or maybe 28 points.

3. UF's first two scoring "drives" were 4 plays, 4 yards, FG and 4 plays, -2 yards, FG. That seems like a little trouble moving the ball to me.

4. UF opened the game with the following results on the first four drives 3 plays 6 yards, punt, 4 plays, 4 yards, FG, 4 plays 18 yards, pick, 4 plays, -2 yards FG.

5. UF then opened the second half punting on its opening two drives.

6. Again this is against the 111th yards defense in the country despite playing UF in a game where circumstances led to UF running only 44 plays.

As for Pierce he broke one 68 yard run when the game was out of reach and was ran 4 other times for 19 yards. Let's see if he actually can do something like this against an SEC defense.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Seriously, sorry you missed the game.

1. UF played Colorado State who have the give up the 111th most yards in the nation and the 112th most points.

2. Against this team UF's offense scored 31 points or maybe 28 points.

3. UF's first two scoring "drives" were 4 plays, 4 yards, FG and 4 plays, -2 yards, FG. That seems like a little trouble moving the ball to me.

4. UF opened the game with the following results on the first four drives 3 plays 6 yards, punt, 4 plays, 4 yards, FG, 4 plays 18 yards, pick, 4 plays, -2 yards FG.

5. UF then opened the second half punting on its opening two drives.

6. Again this is against the 111th yards defense in the country despite playing UF in a game where circumstances led to UF running only 44 plays.

As for Pierce he broke one 68 yard run when the game was out of reach and was ran 4 other times for 19 yards. Let's see if he actually can do something like this against an SEC defense.

Ok

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Maybe. I'll give you a more definitive answer Saturday night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.