Can we have Tyler Murphy Back?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
88drgator;n49940 said:
Beat USCw which was ranked Top 10. ROFL!

He isn't passing good this year but he can run that ball good. I cant believe they beat USC as I don't see them winning but about 6 games this season. Brissett is throwing the ball well now.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Love watching sportscenter and seeing murph and the dazzler all over the screen while we get about 4 seconds worth of coverage.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
88drgator;n49960 said:
We struggled with KY and he actually helped beat USCw. Your point?

USCw isn't that good, despite their ranking.

And Kentucky is better than you think.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Tyler Murphy? Um no. Why don't we just use Harris or Grier... Go with the future now.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
And they got their asses whipped by Pitt on the same field a week ago.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I got it because I couldn't stop laughing when I read it. And then I yelled NO really loud, think I woke the dead.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
88drgator;n49960 said:
We struggled with KY and he actually helped beat USCw. Your point being..?
My point being is that it's not like he took the team and carried them on his shoulders. He threw for 54 yards. Alvin Dork could throw for 54 yards.

Although, I will add that he rushed for 191 yards. :eek: 191 yards for Murphy? It's not like he's Michael Vick. It almost seems like USC has Monte Kiffin back there trying to call defenses. I don't think Alvin Dork could run for 191 yards.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
URGatorBait;n49962 said:

I think Kentucky would be an 9-3 team playing in any other conference this year, and easily win any of the non 5 power conferences. People also need to remember Stoops played against Ropers offense all of the years he was DC at FSU....

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet said:
URGatorBait;n49962 said:

I think Kentucky would be an 9-3 team playing in any other conference this year, and easily win any of the non 5 power conferences. People also need to remember Stoops played against Ropers offense all of the years he was DC at FSU....
I think some underestimate Stoops' coaching abilities, just because the name of the team is Kentucky. Maybe I'm wrong, and I'll accept that, but I'll be willing to bet that Kentucky gets a big win at some point this year.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n50324 said:

Kentucky would have maybe one more win and might get bowl eligible in the PAC 12 but that is about it. I still see only about 5 wins for KY this season. They are still a year away at least imo from being decent.

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
GatorJ said:
Tyler Murphy? Um no. Why don't we just use Harris or Grier... Go with the future now.
you are correct, give the keys to harris,, he cant be as bad as diskette

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I don't think Kentucky is a 9-3 team in the MAC. They'll be lucky to wind up 2-6 in the SEC and become bowl eligible. We kept them in the game in the first half by repeatedly shooting ourselves in the foot with penalties, drops and bad decisions by the QB. That gave them the confidence they needed entering the second half. Sound like a familiar pattern?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Gator Fever;n50329 said:
Kentucky would have maybe one more win and might get bowl eligible in the PAC 12 but that is about it. I still see only about 5 wins for KY this season. They are still a year away at least imo from being decent.

You honestly believe Kentucky would only win 5 games in the PAC 12, Seriously !!! Hell, I would almost bet they could win the Big 10. Think about what you're saying here. Boston College just beat USC who is at least the second best team in the PAC 12, right ? Kentucky would destroy BC.....

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n50324 said:

Good point Concrete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator