Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Tyler Murphy? NO

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
MJMGator said:
I don't think Kentucky is a 9-3 team in the MAC. They'll be lucky to wind up 2-6 in the SEC and become bowl eligible. We kept them in the game in the first half by repeatedly shooting ourselves in the foot with penalties, drops and bad decisions by the QB. That gave them the confidence they needed entering the second half. Sound like a familiar pattern?
Do you think Stoops having 4 years of preparing for Ropers offense might have had a little to do with it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:lmao:

I'm not sure why I'm surprised that the boneheaded pumpers on here are trying to portray Kintucky as a powerhouse.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator said:
I don't think Kentucky is a 9-3 team in the MAC. They'll be lucky to wind up 2-6 in the SEC and become bowl eligible. We kept them in the game in the first half by repeatedly shooting ourselves in the foot with penalties, drops and bad decisions by the QB. That gave them the confidence they needed entering the second half. Sound like a familiar pattern?
No, I sure don't. We shot ourselves in the foot in the first half and couldn't put up points because of it. We moved the ball well, but as usual we failed in the red zone, committed too many penalties, had too many drops and missed picking up blitzes. What did Stoops have to do with any of that?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So now we're hyping UK because they nearly beat us? They are going to get pounded by the rest of the schedule. You'll see.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator said:

I'm not sure why I'm surprised that the boneheaded pumpers on here are trying to portray Kintucky as a powerhouse.
I like how you never overstate other peoples opinions.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
So now we're hyping UK because they nearly beat us? They are going to get pounded by the rest of the schedule. You'll see.
No, because I think they have a pretty good coach, and dare I say it, maybe a better coach than ours. Dun dunnn duuuuuuuuuunn

:lol:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
What else can they say? The excuses are gone and now we're saying the Kentucky Wildcats would dominate every conference in the land...except the SEC, of course. :facepalm:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
If Tyler Murphy were starting this year we'd end up having a new coach next year. Treon is already a better QB than Tyler Murphy.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous said:
I wouldn't go that far MJM. I see some other posters are, but I wouldn't. I do, however, think they are an improved and improving team, and is a sole result of their current coach.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
maheo30;n50369 said:
If Tyler Murphy were starting this year we'd end up having a new coach next year. Treon is already a better QB than Tyler Murphy.

If JD, TH, or WG is QBing, we end up having a new coach next year.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
oxrageous said:
Not sure why it would be hard to believe that a team that has a different HC and has recruited better than a lot of national powers for the last 2 years could actually be a decent team, right ?

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
maheo30 said:
add driscol too

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet said:
Gator Fever;n50329 said:
Kentucky would have maybe one more win and might get bowl eligible in the PAC 12 but that is about it. I still see only about 5 wins for KY this season. They are still a year away at least imo from being decent.

You honestly believe Kentucky would only win 5 games in the PAC 12, Seriously !!! Hell, I would almost bet they could win the Big 10. Think about what you're saying here. Boston College just beat USC who is at least the second best team in the PAC 12, right ? Kentucky would destroy BC.....
Kentucky would have a very good chance at winning the BIG 10 but USC is not even close to the second best team in the PAC 12

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Law98gator said:
maheo30;n50369 said:

well what the fck are we waiting for lets do it!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Law98gator said:

I'll bet you picked Mizzou to win the east last year, right ? Especially coming off a 4-8 season in 2012....

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'd rather have syphilis than Driskel... but I don't want Tyler Murphy either.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So let me make sure I understand this... we're supposed to believe that Stoops can turn perennial bottom dweller Kentucky into a power house in just a year, but we need to give Muschamp the better part of a decade to bring us back to contending?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n50375 said:
So you're saying morning is our guy! Nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator