Can we have Tyler Murphy Back?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz said:
So let me make sure I understand this... we're supposed to believe that Stoops can turn perennial bottom dweller Kentucky into a power house in just a year, but we need to give Muschamp the better part of a decade to bring us back to contending?
Excellent point-out, Bernie.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz said:
So let me make sure I understand this... we're supposed to believe that Stoops can turn perennial bottom dweller Kentucky into a power house in just a year, but we need to give Muschamp the better part of a decade to bring us back to contending?
Now you're getting it. Have some Kool-Aid.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet said:
URGatorBait;n49962 said:
USCw isn't that good, despite their ranking.

And Kentucky is better than you think.

I think Kentucky would be an 9-3 team playing in any other conference this year, and easily win any of the non 5 power conferences. People also need to remember Stoops played against Ropers offense all of the years he was DC at FSU....
Depends on when Stoops runs out of his ref bribe money.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bernardo de la Paz;n50549 said:

Ummm...anybody remember Auburn 2 years ago? I believe Gus did exactly what you just said Stoops can't do...

Not saying I think he's turned Ky into a powerhouse, just saying it's not impossible he coaches them to a big turn-around.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:

Ummm...anybody remember Auburn 2 years ago? I believe Gus did exactly what you just said Stoops can't do...

Not saying I think he's turned Ky into a powerhouse, just saying it's not impossible he coaches them to a big turn-around.
It's amusing to me, they keep saying that people in here are calling Kentucky a "powerhouse" yet I've seen no one but the anti-muschamp crowd saying that.
But we all know these guys never overstate anything :jerkit:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator said:
Law98gator;n50375 said:
If JD, TH, or WG is QBing, we end up having a new coach next year.
So you're saying morning is our guy! Nice
Sorry, just didn't consider that he even belonged on the list.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is so 2013. Remember when some were claiming that Ohio U was a great team and Miami must be an NC contender?

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:

Apparently you have missed it. It's been said a dozen times or so throughout the various threads in here how much improved Kentucky is. Just wait...

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:

Read back. Someone said they would win the Big 10 and the PAC 12. That would more than likely put them in the 4 team playoff. :lol:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r said:

I didn't see that MJM, nor do I agree with it. That said, looking at this years Big 10, they probably could win it :lol:
I do, however, feel that they are an improved and improving team, and are not the Kentucky of old...but they are by no means a "powerhouse".

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb