Can we put aside this myth that Drew Lock is good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Addazio? We have not played well as an Offense since Mullen left.

WTF is your issue?

Hallucinations?

Please tell me where? What have I said that was not true?

If Coach O is a Fcktard...What's that make you?

Reading is your friend? Really?

We are 6-2. We should have 8-10 wins this year and yet you are all negative. I guessed 8 or 9 but I did not think we would look this improved.

What is this? ... Mullen Derangement Syndrome?

Like Trump, you wanted someone else? So you attack anytime someone points out anything positive.

Here is a hint, there is no Santa Clause (or Easter Bunny)

I wanted Frost or Charlie Strong BUT I am very pleased with Mullen

You notice none of this really addresses any point. It is a liberal deflection argument. Lets break it down.

1. first deflection to be about me.
2. Doesn't address he misread my comment, or that he tried moving the goalposts
3. Instead of addressing Coach O, makes it about me... getting emotional
4. How am I negative if I believe we should be a 10 win team, I'm not making excuses for a perfectly understandable loss
5. Who really is deranged?
6. I didn't say anything about wanting someone else, and neither do any of my comments... you are moving the goalposts

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
You notice none of this really addresses any point. It is a liberal deflection argument. Lets break it down.

4. How am I negative if I believe we should be a 10 win team, I'm not making excuses for a perfectly understandable loss
6. I didn't say anything about wanting someone else, and neither do any of my comments... you are moving the goalposts

LIBERAL? :bsmeter:

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

You are the one who is whacked.

WTF do want from this Football Program? Please tell us.

You called Coach O a Tard not me. And the Fact is, he has these boys out here playing all out.

What #$%^&*@ Goal Post?

10 win team? So Mullen sprinkles "Fairy Dust" he got from "Dougie" and all the Chump/Butters 3* and all the lack of Numbers go away year one?

And I'm the one seeing things that are not there?

I said we are playing better than I expected. I said I enjoy the Offense again. I said I like this staff. I said I wanted Frost but now I am glad we have Mullen.

So I am deranged?

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You are the one who is whacked.

WTF do want from this Football Program? Please tell us.

Again changing the subject...

You called Coach O a Tard not me. And the Fact is, he has these boys out here playing all out.

Only read what you wanted to argue about.

What #$%^&*@ Goal Post?

10 win team? So Mullen sprinkles "Fairy Dust" he got from "Dougie" and all the Chump/Butters 3* and all the lack of Numbers go away year one?

So college football is year to year... what were the records for 2015, 2016, so if you said this should be a 4 win team you are saying that the talent wasn't there and the coaching was... so Mullen would be an equal coach to McElwain... or did McElwain under perform the talent. Last year at 9/10 win talent, with a 2 win coaching staff due to issues in the building.

And I'm the one seeing things that are not there?

I said we are playing better than I expected. I said I enjoy the Offense again. I said I like this staff. I said I wanted Frost but now I am glad we have Mullen.

So I am deranged?

You are, because you are making bias confirmation arguments... in your initial agruments… is UF the only team in the nation or SEC dealing with these issues

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Coach Douglas:

You accused me of moving the Goal Post. Please tell me what your issue is?

Is it we lost 2 games?

Is it we will not win the SEC East?

Is it don't have a lot of depth or 4&5*?

Is it our schedule was easy?

Or is it that I like the Gators?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Even when Doug is right, he’s such a jerk about it I love someone throwing it back at him.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Coach Douglas:

Is it we lost 2 games?

My issue is that you are an easy mark... fun to mess with... easily excitable and easy to fck with.

You act like we caught lightning in a bottle, and our issues are what other teams don't deal with. That is the excuse for losing. Instead of just saying we lost to a team that was better prepared and ready to play (which Mullen admitted) you have to qualify the loss to make it seem the current staff is infallible. Injuries, depth issues are all a part of football, that's not an excuse. We are enjoying the ride, but you act like we are in National Title Contention, we are at least two extremely good recruiting cycles away before we are in SEC contention.

Sometimes you have to take off the O&B glasses and look at what is there without bias.

g8r.tom

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2017
My issue is that you are an easy mark... fun to mess with... easily excitable and easy to fck with.

You act like we caught lightning in a bottle, and our issues are what other teams don't deal with. That is the excuse for losing. Instead of just saying we lost to a team that was better prepared and ready to play (which Mullen admitted) you have to qualify the loss to make it seem the current staff is infallible. Injuries, depth issues are all a part of football, that's not an excuse. We are enjoying the ride, but you act like we are in National Title Contention, we are at least two extremely good recruiting cycles away before we are in SEC contention.

Sometimes you have to take off the O&B glasses and look at what is there without bias.

You sure? Doesn't look like it.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I hope, Missouri has kind of been a thorn in our side since coming into the league. Need to take that series over.

More like we’ve sucked ass the entire time they’ve been in the league.

That said the way Fromm torched us I’m sure Locke and their O is going to test us early and often. We have a way of making struggling QB look great

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
We stopped a team for 6 plays on the 1.

I want to say they actually had 7 plays down there. 1st play after fumble we were offsides, 2nd and 3rd play were stuffed runs, which lost yards. 4th play was the PI call and penalty on Mullen. 5th and 6th play stuffed QB sneaks. 7th play was stuffed run in the backfield. I remember the announcer saying they had like a 4 and half minute drive for -1 yards. lol

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Gators going to be blitzing early and often. Effectively. Lock and his line will not be able to handle the heat. Gators cruise by 3 touchdowns, including several defensive takeaways.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Coach Douglas:

Is it we lost 2 games?

Nola, you are doing well with the hazing. Thanks for finally assimilating. I'm happy to have one less of you guys on the ignore list.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

Well you made it clear you are an:butters:

Who said infallible? They are just not inept like the last staff.

Who said injuries and suspensions are not part of modern football? I just said we were down 4 of our top DBs so Fromm had it easier against UF than LSU.

National Title? Why because I said we are plying better than expected? From the start I predicted 8-9 wins.

I may ware Orange and Blue Glasses but you got your head stuck so far up your arse all you can see is brown. :poop:

So take your "Easy Mark" and...:pe:

Get the @#$% off my lawn

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Injuries degrade teams differently. The degree to which the injured was effecting the game can vary greatly.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well you made it clear you are an:butters:

Who said infallible? They are just not inept like the last staff.

So we should be comparing to the last staff. That is where you are going wrong.

Who said injuries and suspensions are not part of modern football? I just said we were down 4 of our top DBs so Fromm had it easier against UF than LSU.

And they were down two starting OL and we still couldn't get a good rush in.... all part of the game.

National Title? Why because I said we are plying better than expected? From the start I predicted 8-9 wins.

The problem is your expectations then, we have talent and a solid coach, quit comparing to the previous regime.

I may ware Orange and Blue Glasses but you got your head stuck so far up your arse all you can see is brown. :poop:

So take your "Easy Mark" and...:pe:

Get the @#$% off my lawn

The last part is childish but cute. Just further proof I'm right about you.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
More like we’ve sucked ass the entire time they’ve been in the league.

That said the way Fromm torched us I’m sure Locke and their O is going to test us early and often. We have a way of making struggling QB look great
If both starting safety Brad Stewart and Henderson return, we should be fine.

Even with those two, I’d bet 50 Oxbucks that Drew Lock has a better stat line than FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.