Can you be a Bucs fan as a Gator?

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
The Bucs are going to do so much winning, you guys are going to get tired of all the winning :proud:
Maybe, but it won't cause me to support them while he is there.He was a serial rapist at FSU and HS, and even if you want to doubt that, the type and quantity of rest of the things that are documented that he did are enough to turn me away. Plus, the Glazer brothers spinning their "thorough investigation" and talking BS soured me on the organization. I am sorry for our former players who ended up there.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe, but it won't cause me to support them while he is there. Plus, the Glazer brothers spinning their "thorough investigation" and talking BS soured me on the organization. I am sorry for our former players who ended up there.
Every single team has a guy with a past. If that's how we are going to evaluate the NFL teams we support, well I guess we should all just avoid the NFL.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Every single team has a guy with a past. If that's how we are going to evaluate the NFL teams we support, well I guess we should all just avoid the NFL.

Not every team has a :nole:with a past...but your favorite team does :)

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Never a huge Bucs fan but always root for Rapeis to get pounded. Cause, he SCRONG!

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I can stomach some other clowns playing in the NFL - but that dooshbag would make me reconsider my allegiance.

Urg - come to the Black and Gold side - we have Dobbs now. :suicide:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm willing to bet URG wasn't a Bucs fan until AFTER they drafted Rapeis.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
:haters:

I was a bucs fan long before rapeis was there, and I'll remain one when he is gone.
VHIII is there as well, should I not support him?

Will you still be a jags fan when they move to London? :grin:
Jamies is the face of their franchise. Vh3 isn't.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I change the channel anytime I see him on tv, especially if an interview is about to happen. It turns my stomach to see his face. Maybe that's unfair (f$u is the enabler who should shoulder most of the blame), but that's the way it is right now. I truly hope he's put his past behind him, but I have my doubts.

Until shameos is off the roster, I can't be a bucs fan. For now, I'll cheer for the current local team. Go Pats!

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I was a bucs fan with Doug Williams and Leroy Selmon. Great def back then. Uncle took me to some games. Saw them beat Philly in the playoff game there. Pro football is mercenary and not my cup of coffee anymore..............If Timmy was QBing int the NFL I watch...........

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
There are pasts, and then there are pasts. There is regret, owning up to mistakes, and crimes, and changing course. And then there is thinking you are so special that law doesn't apply to you. A lot of people do not change when they are not held accountable.And others just laugh at the stupidity of people who enable their crimes.

There is a huge difference between some poor decisions made when an immature teen and serial crime or serial violence. Rapeis has never shown any sign of remorse, even for the things that were publicly undisputed and not rape. The guy couldn't even stop sexually harassing women locally in both verbal and physical ways with rape accusations hanging over his head making the program that enabled him look bad. That should tell you plenty. It's like he did everything he could to further embarrass and undercut their efforts. No gratitude toward them for that, in his behavior. Couldn't even treat Jibo respectfully on the field after awhile. So for me, he is and remains total scum.

I won't pull for the Bucs while they have him or someone like him on the team.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
URG lives in Orlando and his boy, Jeff Demps, was on the Bucs roster at one point. I know from a while back, back when we both posted on SBL, that he was Bucs fan.

I felt sorry for him then and I do now. ;)

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I live in the Tampa/St Pete area. I'm not a big NFL guy. The Bucs haven't been the same since Gruden came. I rarely hear about them locally.

I hate that Winston lives here now. I had to hide my kids, hide my wife...

fdyhfr-meme-generator-hide-yo-kids-hide-yo-wife-5dc51d.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator