Can you watch this without puking?

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
made it through while eating cheese and crackers and a drinking a Vienna Lager.
I think those are actually really cool to see what can come out of a human body.
Not sure what that last thing was ... the "olive".

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Like Diddy, that stuff kinda fascinates me, too. It is disgusting, but fascinating.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I always wondered how they made ziti pasta. Old gf used to work for a dermatologist and they did that schit all day long. She told me this one dude came in and had a growth removed from the top of his head that was like a horn.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I always wondered how they made ziti pasta. Old gf used to work for a dermatologist and they did that schit all day long. She told me this one dude came in and had a growth removed from the top of his head that was like a horn.
Kinda like this?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Those are some serious pimples to get them professionally removed. Stuff like that doesn't phase me, especially after watching 2 rounds of natural child birth.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That was nothing.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014

This is a follow on video to Diddy's nasteee video... It is amazingly awesome!

Yep, those girls are awesome ...I love to see how they've adapted.
As a follow up - they graduated from college and it looks like they're teachers.

Last edited:

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Oh, almost forgot. This was awesome as well. Didn't bother me a bit. Of course I am a scab picker so no biggie. Also, about half of those are not pimples. They are cysts of some sor
Yep, those girls are awesome ...I love to see how they've adapted.
As a follow up - they graduated from college and it looks like they're teachers.
Very cool. Only watched the first fifteen minutes because I am in the middle of watching Red and Red 2! But I plan to finish it later.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oh, almost forgot. This was awesome as well. Didn't bother me a bit. Of course I am a scab picker so no biggie. Also, about half of those are not pimples. They are cysts of some sor

Very cool. Only watched the first fifteen minutes because I am in the middle of watching Red and Red 2! But I plan to finish it later.

Scabs huh. Waffle House is probably fine dining to you then.

Delg8tor

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Scabs huh. Waffle House is probably fine dining to you then.
Actually I do like Waffle House. Cheese and eggs, hash towns scattered, covered, chunked, and topped, bacon or sausage and raisin toast. I literally have deviated from that meal on time in over 25 years and as much as I like sausage gravy it just wasn't the same as the chili and I won't do it again.
Is it fine dining? No! But damn, if it's not tasty.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Actually I do like Waffle House. Cheese and eggs, hash towns scattered, covered, chunked, and topped, bacon or sausage and raisin toast. I literally have deviated from that meal on time in over 25 years and as much as I like sausage gravy it just wasn't the same as the chili and I won't do it again.
Is it fine dining? No! But damn, if it's not tasty.
Anyone that doesn't like eating at the Waffle House is a communist bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.