Candycane meltdown

Great White Buffalo

Lifetime Member
Dec 7, 2017
A few samples from the convicts:

"In all honesty, I'm still in disbelief that we lost to VIRGINIA.
And the nerve to actually say you run 30 year old plays like it's the thing to do???
I'm done with Richt the playcaller. Fook his son, too. And the OL coach can eat a d1ck, too."

"obviously you didn't watch the whole game. the playbook opened and another play came out... now we have 4 plays."

"If your Mom's kunt is Voluminous....I'd say 2 Douchebags are in order...."

https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/mark-this-down-as-the-date-rick-lost-the-fanbase.138368/page-13

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member

And the nerve to actually say you run 30 year old plays like it's the thing to do???
I'm done with Richt the playcaller. Fook his son, too. And the OL coach can eat a d1ck, too."

"obviously you didn't watch the whole game. the playbook opened and another play came out... now we have 4 plays."

Mark this down as the date Rick lost the fanbase
That is a lovely photo of the Albino Buffalo. Seriously, are you a Miami fan? You know what Mark Richt's nickname is? The Energy Vampire. Courtesy of Bill King, Nashville Sports Radio.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member

Mark this down as the date Rick lost the fanbase
I see, not your quotes. I should pay more attention.

UForFU

Nov 17, 2017
Why is the thread titled, "Mark this down as the day Rick lost the fanbase." Is that a nickname they have for him or are Miami fans so dumb they can't spell their coach's name?

Also I didn't get a chance to see the UVA game and just watched highlights. Lmao at giving UVA the game by running into the kicker.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Most Miami fans are delusional as hell. I’d be interested to here Daytona's take on the state of affairs in Northern Cuba.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb