Canelo/GGG

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by heversle, Sep 16, 2018 at 12:19 AM.

1. heversle

heversle Baba Booey Tata Toothy
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $87
    Ratings:
    +815 / -22
    Did anybody watch the fight? It was very close, but I did not agree with the decision. Thoughts?

2. rogdochar

rogdochar Senior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $2,830
    Ratings:
    +9,016 / -49
    Read about it ... watched highlights of rounds 1-4. The comments sounded like the results were controversial. Those rounds looked boring ... no boxer creating danger on the other boxer. Just standing face to face just popping each other. Neither fighter got the other in trouble. One problem may be GGG is getting up in age. Most reasonable is that the business of boxing predetermined logically that the younger Canelo has more years of $ profit earning time, so why judge hat money-maker a loser. He's now "the legend" 'cause he dethroned the legend = money, money, money.

#2 rogdochar, Sep 16, 2018 at 3:48 AM
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018 at 3:56 AM
  3. lagator

lagator Senior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $952
    Ratings:
    +1,779 / -53
    That demented retard and Stephen A-hole Smith together has to be the worst combo of analysts I’ve ever seen. Beyond unwatchable.

4. G. Gordon Gator

G. Gordon Gator Intrepid Chauvinist
    Supporting Member

Oxbucks:
    $986
    Ratings:
    +998 / -33
    I was robbed. Again. Next time I gonna kill this guy for sure.

GGG

5. Bait'n Gator

Bait'n Gator Go away..... bait'n
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $842
    Ratings:
    +1,762 / -23
    Watched it, screwed GGG yet again.

• Alumni Guy

Alumni Guy Newbie

Oxbucks:
      $635
      Ratings:
      +1,171 / -22
      Did they have Steven A announce the pay-per-view? I’d be livid to pay $100 to hear him yell and, well, be himself

• lagator

lagator Senior Member
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $952
      Ratings:
      +1,779 / -53
      No, just BSPN had them paired up a lot before and after the fight. The other guy is Teddy Atlas. Totally punch-drunk and just as obnoxious as SAS.