Caption this: Butters looking at the SEC trophy

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
460x.jpg

I really like this.

Get to it, folks.

Is that Cherry? Looks like Cherry thats been wiped down with Pine-Sol. Amirite? I should know, my desk is made of Cherry and I spilled some popcorn on it when a recruit was visiting cause you know recruits love the popcorn, got butter all over it....cleaned it up real nice with a little Pine-Sol. Smells really good now. Popcorn and Pine-Sol....purdy kewl, huh?

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
If you look at it just right, kinda looks like a donkey. Perty kewl.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Law, we get that you're frustrated with the program and blame Mac and everything else going back to 2008. For the love of God, can we give it a GD break?

Stop the f*ck with trying to make everyone miserable.

Wait, I don't get it. Is that supposed to be a caption with Mac talking in the third person?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law, I feel the same about the nonstop negativity this morning, but I could have expressed myself with a little more grace last night. Please accept my apologies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Law, I feel the same about the nonstop negativity this morning, but I could have expressed myself with a little more grace last night. Please accept my apologies.
Dude, really? You dont have to apologize to me, ever. You know I like a good jab to the teeth as much as anyone.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dude, really? You dont have to apologize to me, ever.

Yes I do. I had some sh*t come down on me yesterday and I was acting out. You happened to be in the way. That's not right of me no matter the circumstance.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
460x-jpg.5490

Mac: wth...why does kev still have noles for an avatar?

Nick: I don't know man, but I got 7 of these here trophies...how about you?

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
'... and yet, Gatorchatter loves this more than me'

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
How come my eastern division trophy ain't as big?

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I thought you said I could borrow one of your old ones if we lost again?

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Mac: Nick I don't know how much longer I can fool the fans that I'm not good coach, what should I do?

Nick: Just win 9 games and the east and the fans will think next year is our year.

Mac: Yeah sounds about right the fan base has gotten soft and think east titles makes for good coaching. So that will be my goal recruit like I'm at Tn and win just enough to make them think next year is our year. Thanks for the advice Nick. You think you can take it easy on us this time?

Nick: You know that would be way to difficult to do considering your team is full of career backups on my team. I'd have to put my 3rd string in to make it a fair game and I can't do that. But hey I want to thank you for making my job easier to recruit in your state keep up the terrible work (laughs).

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Mac: "What do you mean you use these things as doorstops? Aren't they kinda big?"

==============

Nick: Thinking to himself..."I wish to God he'd lean over a little further and I'd shove this WHOLE damn thing up his ..."

==============

Nick: Thinking to himself..."I wonder how long this dumbass is going to look for the names and numbers of those players. I was joking when I said it looks like Tebow."

==============

Mac: "You sure that statue is of when I called the Dirty Sanchez against Auburn? I don't recall that play when I was your OC."

Nick: :facepalm:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If you had split those up into four posts, I would have given you a like for each!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb