Cargo Trailer for Sale

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
After borrowing it, I bought a cargo from a coworker last year. He and I are the only owners. He bought it to transport his motorcycles up to his cabin in NC. It is a heavy duty model, upgraded with a motorcycle wheel chock (removable), and a tie down system. I honestly bought it because he gave me a good price, but I simply dont need it. All new was $3800, he sold it to me for $2000, I'd sell it to anyone on here for $1750 because I am nice. It is 6x10, was made in July 2012, weighs 1100 pounds, can carry 2990 lbs. I'd meet you half way if you buy me a beer.
IMG_0873.JPG
IMG_0874.JPG

I'm fully expecting the thread to be hijacked by sarcastic and mean comments. I'm sure Urg will say something about me buying a trailer I didnt need. Let her rip.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
After borrowing it, I bought a cargo from a coworker last year. He and I are the only owners. He bought it to transport his motorcycles up to his cabin in NC. It is a heavy duty model, upgraded with a motorcycle wheel chock (removable), and a tie down system. I honestly bought it because he gave me a good price, but I simply dont need it. All new was $3800, he sold it to me for $2000, I'd sell it to anyone on here for $1750 because I am nice. It is 6x10, was made in July 2012, weighs 1100 pounds, can carry 2990 lbs. I'd meet you half way if you buy me a beer.
View attachment 3168
View attachment 3169

I'm fully expecting the thread to be hijacked by sarcastic and mean comments. I'm sure Urg will say something about me buying a trailer I didnt need. Let her rip.
First and foremost, no thanks.
Secondly, must be nice to just throw money around like that. Fckin rich people :shakehead:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm interested in it for hauling bodies, but need to know if it's leak proof.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
nice trailer for a great price, someone will jump on that quickly.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The siding on that home makes it look like a doublewide.

Is that your backyard allllll the way to them trees? If so, how many acres you on Brad?

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Marketing 101--

So we know you're selling it because your wife is making you sell it.

Have her dress in a bikini and take some pictures of her washing it.

Then double your asking price.

You're welcome.

Alex.

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Watch this--

Anybody wanna buy a Grand Cherokee? I'm asking $4K over Blue Book value.

f3955aca30eecabb13c12a5d0841b386.jpg

Alex.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is that your backyard allllll the way to them trees?
That's his front yard. :lol:
I own 0.2 acres in Seattle (which is decent sized here - folks are always jealous of how 'big' our back yard is), Brad's house is probably double the square footage of mine, but my property's probably double the value of his. Frggin' crazy.

Last edited:

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Marketing 101--

So we know you're selling it because your wife is making you sell it.

Have her dress in a bikini and take some pictures of her washing it.

Then double your asking price.

You're welcome.

Alex.

:lol:

If nobody wants it, I'll take it up the local Harley dealership and ask for $3000. I consider people on here family and would offer it up for the family price.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thank aint no doublewide homie. 5 acres.

View attachment 3171
Nice spread. My ex GF from G'ville bought 5 acres north of Archer with a small 2 BR house. We fenced it all in and then fenced in two pastures - brutal work. We lived together for a couple of years and put a lot work into that place during that time. She actually sent me $1,000 about 10 years after we broke up when she sold the property. Pretty darn nice of her to do that, for an ex.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That's his front yard. :lol:
I own 0.2 acres in Seattle (which is a decent sized here - folks are always jealous of how 'big' our back yard is), Brad's house is probably double the square footage of mine, but my property's probably double the value of his. Frggin' crazy.

Yeah, that pic is only the NE corner. I am standing dead center of the property. You can still buy big properties here in central Fl.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nice spread. My ex GF from G'ville bought 5 acres north of Archer with a small 2 BR house. We fenced it all in and then fenced in two pastures - brutal work. We lived together for a couple of years and put a lot work into that place during that time. She actually sent me $1,000 about 10 years after we broke up when she sold the property. Pretty darn nice of her to do that, for an ex.

I cant personally build a fence cheaper than I can have it installed. Those fence guys have the true hookup on supplies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Lucky punk. That's the kind of spread I want. I want binoculars to be able to see my neighbors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator