CeCe Jefferson has not signed LOI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Alagator;n171828 said:
I'm kind of wishing we hung on to Lawing right about now. He may have been a drunk, but the recruits seemed to like him and he wouldn't have quit in only a months time. He has to be snickering about this a little...

I thought and posted many times on here that Summers and Lawing were the only 2 that should have been retained......I would even go so far as to say we would have Cowart right now if he was still here.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n171978 said:
I thought and posted many times on here that Summers and Lawing were the only 2 that should have been retained......I would even go so far as to say we would have Cowart right now if he was still here.

We may have Cowart even if Williams wasn't the replacement hire. The news of Williams leaving may have been the reason he didn't sign at AU immediately

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n171978 said:

I tend to agree with you, 'Crete.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n171845 said:
@cecejeferson7: I hate when people say "coaches put players in the league" man the players and God put them in the league! The coach just has good talent.

Jacquez Green tweets him a few times on this post

Well that one is interesting...

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I still believe Cece will be a Gator by the time football season starts back up.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
WobbleGator;n172009 said:
I still believe Cece will be a Gator by the time football season starts back up.
Bold statement.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n172034 said:
I would rather write Cece off and be pleasantly surprised than to expect him to be a Gator and be pissed about it.

I won't be pissed if he goes somewhere else, but that doesn't stop me from thinking he will be a Gator by the time this is all said and done.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
What if Dub promises Leo some free popcorn, will he send in the LOI then? :popcorn:

Since65

Oct 5, 2014
Off topic but related to Caleb Brantley....did anyone hear anything about his knee injury in the bowl game? Looked serious at the time but never heard details as to how bad it might have been. Only talk about Morrison's injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator