Not open for further replies.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n173462 said:
Why would I care if it's a 1* or unranked? The coaches want him and it's doing no harm. you have sand in your pvssy and that's your problem...not CeCe's, J's, or mine.

You proven yourself to be one of the biggest dumbasses on this board, so I won't bother humiliating you any further.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Most of the posters on this forum would've sold their first and second born child, and let Cece bang their wives for him to come to UF, now you want kick him to the curb? Hilarious

I played with plenty of guys on my sports teams who had absolutely nutbag parents, but their sons were ballers, great kids. Don't let Leo taint your outlook on Cece.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
gator1946;n173490 said:
Do you really think something like this, which however it turns out is embarrassing to the recruit, is going to start an avalanche. See above there are plenty of other recruiting soap operas. If he were a three star, same deal. The difference is we wouldn't have seen it plastered all over the recruiting pages. They'd mention it once and move on.

I ask all those of you who want to pull the loi again. Why. What harm is this doing to us.

Like I've said several times...I think it sets a bad precedent and isn't helpful to team cohesion. I couldn't care less if other coaches have allowed this type of behavior in the past at other programs. Some of you act like I'm trying to have him arrested or something. It just feels like preferential treatment to me and I'm not a fan of that BS. If it is all his father's fault, then I feel bad for him that he has a POS for a dad. Maybe CeCe and his mother should have planned his singing a little differently.

Leroy Jenkins

Founding Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
There is no WAY the coaching staff pulls the LOI...unless some new development comes out or something. He'll sign eventually. I think it's worth it to wait for such a talent.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can't believe how pissy some of you bitches get over message board drama......:facepalm:

It will all work out... maybe he comes here, maybe not....doubtful he will make or break Gator Football!

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n173563 said:
Like I've said several times...I think it sets a bad precedent and isn't helpful to team cohesion. I couldn't care less if other coaches have allowed this type of behavior in the past at other programs. Some of you act like I'm trying to have him arrested or something. It just feels like preferential treatment to me and I'm not a fan of that BS. If it is all his father's fault, then I feel bad for him that he has a POS for a dad. Maybe CeCe and his mother should have planned his singing a little differently.

Man, you're really digging your heels in on this whole thing, aren't you?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n173575 said:
Man, you're really digging your heels in on this whole thing, aren't you?

Just don't like it. I'm done. :deadnanner:

Caloosahatchee

I voted for Law!
Sep 12, 2014
Alagator;n173463 said:
That's what coach calls his peter. :dance:

tmp1417903475760.jpg

OK, I win the caption contest.

Caloosahatchee

I voted for Law!
Sep 12, 2014
C'mon fellas, and this isn't directed at Alcoholica, I just quoted his post. Let's sling popcorn like Dubs, not pointless insults. I'm sure everyone has thought that everyone else here was an (expletive deleted) at some point or another. We're all here for the same reasons, quit the catfighting and just respect the other guy's opinion; even when they're wrong. **Steps off soapbox**

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I respect anyone else's opinion here. But there are now other boards indicating that shady stuff has gone down here. Ill agree that the tweet tonight seems encouraging. But I think we're not looking at things realistically when we keep rationalizing these delays. I've said before I have been wrong in other instances and may very well be wrong here. But to me, this is not a situation we want to continue with. The longer it goes, the worse it is for us.

And I'll also add that if this is simply a matter of not having the original, or not having access to a fax, there are literally dozens of ways to solve this problem. The fact that it's not being solved says it all.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Didn't get to read the reply, but I rest my case. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.