Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
wth? don't sweat it, he'll sign tomorrow

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I don't think this has been about dad. I think this kid is like so many kids today, an attention whore. He'll milk this as long as he can and then send it in. He has until April 1. At least that is the date a number of articles have thrown out.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
One thing is for sure: this hasn't been discussed thoroughly enough. Let's really dig into it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Just in case, CeCe doesn't want his DNA on the stamp.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n173919 said:
One thing is for sure: this hasn't been discussed thoroughly enough. Let's really dig into it.

:lol: Are you bored?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
There still plenty of wild speculation and demonization to be done.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Here is the latest report from IAKW
UPDATE 2:36pm Sunday: My two sources are split on the specifics, and I’ll get to answering “then why are you making an update?” in a minute. One expects the UF staff to formally announce their receipt of his LOI on Monday. This means that he either sneaked his signed LOI into the hands of UF staff before the game last night or they gave him another one to fill out, which he got his mom to sign and then handed/faxed it back. The other source says he doesn’t think it will be in the hands of UF staff until Wednesday. Now, here’s the common denominator of what they/logic/time are telling me: Cece’s father definitely did something with the LOI. Something very naughty. What, I don’t know, but I think it’s safe to say he won’t win father of the year. We’re going on 96 hours since Cece committed to UF on live television, and 16 hours since Cece left the O’Dome after last night’s game, and still no announcement from the UAA confirming receipt of his LOI. I’ll remind you again that Cece is 100% Gator, but this is getting ridiculous.
UPDATE 3:48pm: Cece Jefferson just tweeted “#UF19″. My source tells me that this is his way of announcing that his LOI has finally found its way into the hands of UF personnel. Keep checking for updates as I try to get some additional confirmation.
UPDATE 4:22pm: Multiple sources have confirmed to me that Cece’s LOI is in. The timing of the official announcement from UF is not yet known, but the sources have each said that it will probably be in sometime tomorrow. To no one’s surprise, his mother was the one who signed it. Here’s what I’ve been told. Cece went to the game last night with no LOI in hand. He enjoyed the game as a fan. But at some point after the game, he must have slipped into the athletic offices and gotten a new one, which he took home with him, quietly gave to his mother to sign, and then faxed it in sometime this morning/afternoon. There are still some details missing- how many LOI’s UF had to send the Jefferson’s, how his mother went behind his father’s back to sign it, and how it got faxed in without his father knowing- but those details are irrelevant at this point. All that we’re waiting for now is the statement from UF, and we can raise the Mission Accomplished flag.

ChattanooGATOR

Swollen Member
Aug 30, 2014
gingerlover;n173941 said:
Here is the latest report from IAKW
UPDATE 2:36pm Sunday: Now, here’s the common denominator of what they/logic/time are telling me: Cece’s father definitely did something with the LOI. Something very naughty. What, I don’t know, but I think it’s safe to say he won’t win father of the year.
I can't believe it's not mayonnaise. :dunno:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Id like to get all chomptastic about this, but I think I'll wait for the official announcement.

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
I think he should be open target at a paintball range from his fellow recruiting classmates. Maybe he can get Leo to be his DH.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
So CeCe's playing games is over … or beginning ?

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I can't imaging how much more soap-opera-esque this could get at this point, but having not expected the twists we have seen thus far prevents me from breathing a sigh of relief.

Maybe a 30for30 will uncover and share with us wtf has gotten us to this point.

Any bets on how many days after the official UF announcement that Dooley or Andreu may write something about it? Or am I asking too much to imagine either would mention it at all?

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
So Leo burns the letter, or worse, and flushes the remains. CeCe shows the old man that two can play that game by going James Bond on him and using the visit to the Kentucky game as cover to get a new LOI in hand and deliver it personally to mom who then puts her John Hancock on it. Bravo. Well played.

:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator