CENSORED BY OTHER BOARDS: A recruiting story that should make you all warm and cozy

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Fake news is in the headlines right now. I am simply pointing out what most would consider to be common sense. You can't believe everything you read on the internet.

The conspiracy theory that I am some sort of secret double agent for the UAA is yet another example of confirmation bias. I'm simply an individual that disagrees with some of your opinions. It is entirely possible that someone could disagree with you without being paid to do so.

You're purdy kewl 2222

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I mean there's fake news/conspiracy theories like winning the popular vote when you lost by 3 million votes and then there's just common sense like Mac sucks a fat one at recruiting and this doesn't surprise anyone

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Whether this story is true or not, probably doesn't matter at this point. Ask yourself this: were you surprised at all with the information that you read? No. So, even if it is only partially true, or maybe even completely false, THIS IS THE CURRENT IMPRESSION OF THE PROGRAM. We are a cluster**** of epic proportions right now. Mac has done NOTHING to make anyone reasonable say "there's no way this actually happened." Unless you are blind, this lines up perfectly with what we have seen on the field, in the press conferences, and on the recruiting trail. This $#!+ stinks to high heaven, and someone needs to flush the damn toilet
^This.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If this is indeed the athlete in question that would mean the coach that told the OP (whoever that may be and wherever the post originally was) is claiming the story was told to him by Oviedo High football coach Wes Allen.

That would be the same Wes Allen that ran a supposed non-profit called the Oviedo High School Touchdown Club for over 10 years. There was some question as to what exactly was happening with the donations to the organization. It's reported that Allen was less than forthcoming. Allen claimed the registered agent of the club was circuit Judge Galluzo, but Galluzo claimed to know nothing about the organization. Turns out the nonprofit wasn't registered as a nonprofit with consumer affairs or the IRS. Allen ended up shutting down the nonprofit and claiming a little over $700 in funds in the bank account for the nonprofit. However, the IRS went after him for $49,866.60 for failing to pay taxes on over $250,000 in assets or $100,000 in contributions.

So for a source we have an anonymous poster that posted somewhere, but no one is really sure where and we think maybe, possibly Wes Allen was the original teller of the story.

Totally sounds legit.

http://seminolewatch.com/Forms/FrmOHSTDClub.aspx

:rolleyes3:

Dude, I live in Oviedo. I've coached football in Oviedo Pop Warner. Both my kids went to Oviedo HS. This story is a bunch of nothing coming from a notorious sh!t stirrer who has nothing better to do but run some stupid website and fancy himself as an investigative Sherlock Holmes. Meanwhile take a gander at his bio...

Jeffrey K. Frazier

Business owner 1996 - present

IRS Conviction 1996
* Willful failure to file income tax return.
* Income tax evasion.
* 4 months confined.
* 6 months house arrest.
* 3 years federal probation.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
:lol: one huge difference...this kid is a pass first QB...run 2nd!

Kid sounds like he'll be a top QB recruit nationally. These starry-eyed CFB dreamers can imagine a toxic
turn-off at the onset, and you'll never get the inside lane later. Something drastic will have to change for
UF to lead the list with this candidate. UF coaches are damaging UF's brand.

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
If you guys want to have your ears bleed, listen to the spivey/de la Torre podcast. Del a Torres sounds stoned the whole time and is an even bigger homer than spivey

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Raiders winning helps us in recruiting cause of JDL and RFN! Shows you can come here and have success in the NFL! Go Gators!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The response of Butters and his UAA fool pidgeons says it all. Admit there is a huge problem and vow to fix it? Admit someone screwed up the calendar, plenty of interns to blame, and apologize that Butters and Nusschamp didnt recognize him as a bluechipper target.

No. Their response? Attack the coach. Full on Clinton character assassination counterattack. As if everyone doesnt know there is something very, very wrong in our recruiting staff and that the problems are the Gators not the recruits.

Deny it even? No, attack the hs coach. Amazing.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
. This is Drew Hughes, George Wynn, and John Herron.
The fvkkers need to be gone YESTERDAY. Flush them and find someone to start over.

Even if Mac is terrible, and it seems he is, the damn support staff has to fix it! Dial the damn phone for him. Send the tweets, likes whatever. Make damn well sure the coach KNOWS there are bluechippers on campus.

ITS YOUR JOB AND IF THE BOSS IS WEAK THEN YOU MUST FIX IT.

Fire them all. We are three years into this and the recruiting is the worst in 40 years, by far.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
visions of our immediate future...:facepalm:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Fake news is in the headlines right now. I am simply pointing out what most would consider to be common sense. You can't believe everything you read on the internet.

The conspiracy theory that I am some sort of secret double agent for the UAA is yet another example of confirmation bias. I'm simply an individual that disagrees with some of your opinions. It is entirely possible that someone could disagree with you without being paid to do so.
Ok, not buying it. Are they paying you with cash or favors?

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
The response of Butters and his UAA fool pidgeons says it all. Admit there is a huge problem and vow to fix it? Admit someone screwed up the calendar, plenty of interns to blame, and apologize that Butters and Nusschamp didnt recognize him as a bluechipper target.

No. Their response? Attack the coach. Full on Clinton character assassination counterattack. As if everyone doesnt know there is something very, very wrong in our recruiting staff and that the problems are the Gators not the recruits.

Deny it even? No, attack the hs coach. Amazing.

What response?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Paid pumpers. Fool pidgeons. Already spelled out.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
:trainwreck:

Ya'll have really gotten entertaining. Gotta hand it to ya'. :clap:

OcalaGator83

Not Hopeful
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2014
You can have video recorded the entire ordeal, and the pumpers would claim it was faked.

Meanwhile, the pumps will continue to scream that we can't fire Mac because Mac hasn't had a good QB and nobody can win without a good QB (they choose to ignore that all the QB's on the roster were Mac gets), and I imagine it will never dawn on them that he essentially ran off a potentially good QB who was right there for the taking by running a Mickey Mouse show.

Unbelievable.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Whether this story is true or not, probably doesn't matter at this point. Ask yourself this: were you surprised at all with the information that you read? No. So, even if it is only partially true, or maybe even completely false, THIS IS THE CURRENT IMPRESSION OF THE PROGRAM. We are a cluster**** of epic proportions right now. Mac has done NOTHING to make anyone reasonable say "there's no way this actually happened." Unless you are blind, this lines up perfectly with what we have seen on the field, in the press conferences, and on the recruiting trail. This $#!+ stinks to high heaven, and someone needs to flush the damn toilet

^This... I really don't care is the story is true, having worked and participated the camps at UF I can understand the initial questioning of the kid... but after that someone with the correct information should have taken over. The kid having to get a physical and all that other BS, should have never happened. The problem is more than this actually happened (if it did). It's the fact that it wouldn't be surprising if it did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.