CEO giving tax cut to Shareholders-not raising wages.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Gatoravatara, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Concrete Helmet

Concrete Helmet Hook, Line, and Sinker
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $181
    Ratings:
    +4,467 / -87
    Gave away who's money? The Corps.? Hard to give away what isn't yours in the first place, right? BTW, the meaning of "entitlement" is assuming something belongs to you when it doesn't.....

2. Concrete Helmet

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $181
    Ratings:
    +4,467 / -87
    There is right and wrong....no matter how you spin it. Liberal/Leftism is fine.....just not practiced or applied in this country.

3. Gatoravatara

Gatoravatara Protaganista

Oxbucks:
    $213
    Ratings:
    +1,454 / -205
    Do you get paid? Do you know anything about taxes? Do you know what FICA stands for? Do you know how much FICA taxes you are paying? I would guess 12% Do you know what the whole concept of FICA is about? I cant believe that Hannity has convinced you to give your money up in service of the Cult. I dont like the word entitlement. Earned benefits is more accurate. It belongs to everybody who has worked. But since you are a Republican, you think it is ok to give your money for rich people because liberals are against it. Ok.....

4. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $213
    Ratings:
    +1,454 / -205
    I dont view things that way. I look at us as Americans with different points of views.

5. Concrete Helmet

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $181
    Ratings:
    +4,467 / -87
    Your guess, huh? That's seems to be a pattern of yours....guessing at sh!t you know nothing about...

Well when "everybody" works as hard as me then maybe nobody will have to need "earned entitlements"....I don't. Nor do most responsible adults who do something with their lives. We don't sit around and wait for other peoples money to take care of us.

6. Concrete Helmet

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $181
    Ratings:
    +4,467 / -87
    No I like to keep what I earn and not cater to lazy mofo's who work the system and become a pawn in the political game.....

7. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $213
    Ratings:
    +1,454 / -205
    So you watn
    Do you know what FICA is? That's not your money? I know facts are a hard thing for you. Why do want Social Security to away, when every paycheck you received, you've paid for. Because Hannity tells you differtly. And you cannot think for yourself. So in your sold SS recipients are takers even though they paid into it their whole life. But despite that fact, you think SS should go away because liberals like it. It is strange.

Also too this:

The bill, for example, prohibits employers from rewarding employees with gift cards so that a reward of, say, $25 or $50 in the form of a gift card doesn’t escape being taxed.

So much winning for the middle class. Private jet deductions are in, gift cards are out.

8. Detroitgator

Detroitgator General Factotum
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $148
    Ratings:
    +6,697 / -9
    No, once taken from me, that 15.3% is not mine.

9. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $213
    Ratings:
    +1,454 / -205
    This is silly cult talk. Of course FICA is yours. I have investment accounts. When I cash out, expect the cash to be there. I don't expect them to tell me they gave my money away to somebody else.

10. Detroitgator

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $148
    Ratings:
    +6,697 / -9
    You're not anywhere near as clever, nor bright, as you think.

11. AlexDaGator

AlexDaGator The Hammer of Thor
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $195
    Ratings:
    +6,828 / -10
    Wow Av. You really don’t understand it, do you?

There is no lockbox.

There is no place where your money is being held for you, or even invested for you.

It is being given to other people.

You’re just hoping that when it’s your turn to retire, you will be allowed to take money from my son’s paycheck.

Alex.

12. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $213
    Ratings:
    +1,454 / -205
    I watched Al Gore debate the lock box. I know exactly how it works. So you are saying my taxes should pay for the old folks, but I should expect nothing and if I do, that makes me a taker even thought I pay FICA. ok........... Twist yourself in knots supporting the cult.

13. Concrete Helmet

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $181
    Ratings:
    +4,467 / -87
    :lmao2:

14. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $213
    Ratings:
    +1,454 / -205
    I agree. Normally Detroit and Alex seem sensible. Now they are making no sense. Just cult talk. The argument is beyond silly.

15. Gator Fever

Gator Fever Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $261
    Ratings:
    +4,235 / -66
    Were you there when he invented the internet?

16. Concrete Helmet

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $181
    Ratings:
    +4,467 / -87
    Al Gore......:lmao2:
    On a serious note why shouldn't people be given the option of investing for their own security?.......Take the whole "Social" part out of it....

17. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $213
    Ratings:
    +1,454 / -205
    Look, since I've been a teenager I've been getting taxed through FICA to pay for the old folks. I'm ok with that. But now people are saying that its ok for current old folks to collect SS, but when I get old, if I collect it using the same FICA tax system, that I am a taker. Both can't be true. Either continue as is, or cut all of the old folks off next year. But the current old folks mainly vote for Republicans, so they wont do that. This argument is not consistent.

18. Gatoravatara

Oxbucks:
    $213
    Ratings:
    +1,454 / -205
    Two polls of GOP tax plan today with near identical results.

Gallup: 29% approve, 56% disapprove

Quinnipiac: 29% approve, 53% disapprove

FAKE MEDIA

Fox 99% approve, 0% disapprove, 1% undecided (evil liberals)

19. Concrete Helmet

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $181
    Ratings:
    +4,467 / -87
    Oh it's not the "old folk" being taken care of that's ruined SS for me.....it's the ghetto trash pin cushion with a litter of 6 future drug dealing hoodlums hanging on her hip that makes out better than a lot of hard working people who actually take care of and love their children and still take care of their parents when they get older......Oh and the fact that the Government under certain useless POTUS's swelled the size of the SS workforce well beyond what was needed...that's what ruins it for me....overkill.

20. Detroitgator

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $148
    Ratings:
    +6,697 / -9
    Yeah, you’re clearly the adult in the room... the adult in “corporate America” that doesn’t even know what percent FICA is...