CFP National Title Game

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
UGA is about the luckiest group Ive ever seen. If not for stupid calls by kid Riley, they should have been blown out by OU yesterday. I could have swore big game Bob was still calling the plays to lose. I mean who in their right mind does essentially an onside kick before half to hand feed a FG try?

1980 was the same way. Two plays:

(1) the ****ing cocksucking son of a bitch mother****ing ******* Lindsay Scott play.

(2) the week before, they beat the Gamecocks in Athens 13-10. SC was driving late with a chance to win, and George Rogers, who rarely fumbled during his career, coughed it up at the UGA 20.

Please pray that Bammer beats them. Kirby could already be peaking and setting the bar too high for their inbred fanbase with this run.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
As hard as it will be I'm pulling for Georgia! I work with a bunch of loud mouth bama fans and I just can't take listening to them anymore. I was really hoping Clemson would do me a favor that obviously didn't happen.

When it's all said and done, I'm just happy that cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** Baker Mayfield didn't win! Fu%k that douche bag!!!

Slightly less colorful, but that was what my wife was saying every other play in the semi-final. Anybody but Mayfield.

=============

Myself? I'm still pulling for SEC over other teams. So, I was good with the results. Yeah, I hate dawgs (and noles, and vols), but UGA seems destined this year. I believe they can do it to AL one more time. I was commenting that it might be possible for a team to play an opponent 3 times in one season if they had been on each other's cross-division list for this season. It'll happen someday, if both teams end the season with one loss (regular season team A over B, conf championship team B over A, both can make it to playoffs).

But man o man....was that UGA-OU game awesome or what? One of the best I've watched in awhile.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Roger that. If you are Riley, you have to believe your kicker can boot it outta the end zone. Let the pups start at their own 25, with what, about 1 min left to play in half? At least force them to try to get it into FG range. Don't just give it to them. Those three pts were the difference between winning the game outright and going into OT.
There were 6 seconds left....they hit the out route and kicked the 55 yarder with one second left. If they were going to squib kick it, at least get it to the second wave of players, not the front

Last edited:

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
If Alabama's defense is healthy, they can stop anybody's run game. Including Georgia's. They will never get through the line of scrimmage. Bama will score enough points to win because Georgia will have to throw it and Bama will intercept it.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Not quite. UGA better than that LSU team and this Bama team nt as good as that one.
That LSU team was way better than this uga team. Not even close. I'll agree with you that this bama team's not as good but that LSU team was way better.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
LuckyDogCC.jpg

Bastards...

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Not that I wanted a title game like this but it is just hilarious at the bytching that is going to be coming this week over an all SEC NCG. Those asshats did all they could by having a "playoff". NO more likely you made it easier for more teams from the same conference to get in. They wanted a playoff, now they have it. And by the way, fuk both Bammer and UGAly. But since its a game, always a Dwag hater. Hope they get hammered.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Mayfield is a punk. That choke sign he did after the missed FG was nothing but punk city. Dude has serious maturity problems.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Alabama has been in the national title game 6 out of last 9 years.

Bama has been directly competing for the national title by being in the title game or the playoffs 7 out of last 9 seasons.

Those two years? 2010 and 13 when Bama was ranked number one and lost on a 109 yard field goal return as time expired.

They were number one in the county going into their last regular season game, in the playoffs, and directly competing for the national title every single year since 2008 except two years.

Its absolutely insane if you think about it.

Bama wins 27 -13.

They will take away the run, doubt Georgia breaks 150 in this game in rushing.

Last edited:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Roger that. If you are Riley, you have to believe your kicker can boot it outta the end zone. Let the pups start at their own 25, with what, about 1 min left to play in half? At least force them to try to get it into FG range. Don't just give it to them. Those three pts were the difference between winning the game outright and going into OT.

Heck, if your kicker can’t get it through the end zone then have him kick it out of bounds so there isn’t any risk of a return for a TD. UGA gets the ball on their 35 and they still don’t have enough time to get in field goal range. Epically stupid move by Lincoln Riley. Just fcvking dumb...cost them the game!

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
UGA is about the luckiest group Ive ever seen. If not for stupid calls by kid Riley, they should have been blown out by OU yesterday. I could have swore big game Bob was still calling the plays to lose. I mean who in their right mind does essentially an onside kick before half to hand feed a FG try?

1980 was the same way. Two plays:

(1) the ****ing cocksucking son of a ***** mother****ing ******* Lindsay Scott play.

(2) the week before, they beat the Gamecocks in Athens 13-10. SC was driving late with a chance to win, and George Rogers, who rarely fumbled during his career, coughed it up at the UGA 20.

Please pray that Bammer beats them. Kirby could already be peaking and setting the bar too high for their inbred fanbase with this run.

I was thinking the same thing. Watching that shytshow unfold last night reminded me of Vince Dooley coached UGA teams. Those bastards consistently, year in year out, lucked into victories they had no business winning. Hang around, luck into a break here or there and pull out a last second victory against teams that dominated all other aspects of the games. I sure hope this isn’t a sign of what’s to come in future years as we struggled mightily against Dooley’s teams but for some reason, I have a bad feeling about this series on a go forward basis.

ccsdk

True Gator
Nov 12, 2017
Saban will blow a stack, if he loses to UGA!
If he does, those kids and their fan base will suffer through next spring and summer.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Monday is a waste of time... UCF has already told us who the National Champ is....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.