Chad Kelly cut by Broncos after arrest

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
After continuing to do Chad Kelly things....

Kelly, 24, was arrested early Tuesday on first-degree criminal trespass after a couple reported he came into their house uninvited, according to a "determination of probable cause'' affidavit filed in Arapahoe County Court.

According to the affidavit, the man and woman told police that a stranger came into their Englewood, Colorado, home after 1 a.m. The intruder sat down on the couch next to the woman, who was holding the couple's young child, and was "mumbling incoherently," according to the records.

The man yelled at the intruder to get out and hit him in the back with a vacuum cleaner tube. Police surveillance video showed a man wearing dark pants, a white long-sleeved shirt with a brown vest and a red scarf around his neck entering the front door.

Kelly had been at a team Halloween party hosted by linebacker Von Miller. Several players contacted in the past two days told ESPN and NFL Network that they were angry that Kelly was "acting up'' at that party and at one point was asked to leave the gathering just before he was arrested.

Police said they found Kelly sitting inside a black SUV parked about a block from the couple's home after the man chased Kelly out of the home. Kelly matched the couple's description, and the man later identified him as the person who came into the house, according to court documents.
Broncos release QB Kelly after trespass arrest

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The most surprising thing here is that Chad Kelly was actually on an NFL roster.
He lit it up in the preseason and was actually in discussions to take over as the starter this season, since Case Keenum is falling on this face and Denver is looking at rebuild mode. He had a legitimate shot.....and then does this, flushing it all down the john.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
He lit it up in the preseason and was actually in discussions to take over as the starter this season, since Case Keenum is falling on this face and Denver is looking at rebuild mode. He had a legitimate shot.....and then does this, flushing it all down the john.
Last week Keenum was in concussion protocol at the end of the first half, Kelly came in to take the final couple of snaps before halftime and the crowd went nuts. Then Keenum trotted our to start the second half and boos rained down on him.

DarksideGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
Have a good friend who’s born and raised in Denver. He’s been screaming for Kelly all year...guess we found an Irishman who can’t hold his liquor.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Having Jim Kelly genetics, Chad just might pay off on some future desperate team ?
Of course, they'll have to have a "brain intervention" with him first.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Somethin' wrooooong with that boy. He's got an Alfred E. Newman uneven eyes thing goin' on.

1023-chad-kelly-mug-1.jpg

xxx-d01-mad-alfred-18.jpg

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
He's flying, and not on alcohol or weed. I'm surprised his teammates let him leave by himself.

Malaka

Sep 6, 2018
Jim Kelly is his uncle right? I have heard too many stories from people who met Jim Kelly who said he was a jerk, arrogant, entitled etc etc. Wonder if the guys dad is the same. You dont become like chad Kelly overnight

Uncle Rob

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2016
What a spectacular screw up. I always thought the guy had talent on the football field. He gives any team considering Kaepernick an option.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Jim Kelly is his uncle right? I have heard too many stories from people who met Jim Kelly who said he was a jerk, arrogant, entitled etc etc. Wonder if the guys dad is the same. You dont become like chad Kelly overnight

I’ve heard jim kelly has done some significant charity work, so maybe the rumors are overblown? He’s a caine, so I wouldn’t be surprised either way.

Malaka

Sep 6, 2018
I’ve heard jim kelly has done some significant charity work, so maybe the rumors are overblown? He’s a caine, so I wouldn’t be surprised either way.

They aren't mutually exclusive. Believe he had a child born with a terminal ailment. Good deeds are good deeds and I would never belittle them. That said, the people I am friends with never had any motive to fabricate their experiences with him and their stories were usually during casual conversation when for Wtvr reason they came up

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Sounds like drugs and of course I am always amazed that these folks are so stupid. Hire a keeper if you tend to get drunk and in trouble.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
Mr Irrelevant becomes even more so.

It was all over the local news here in Denver.

And now?
We have a total unknown as Keenum’s backup.

Good times -
Thanks Elway

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mr Irrelevant becomes even more so.

It was all over the local news here in Denver.

And now?
We have a total unknown as Keenum’s backup.

Good times -
Thanks Elway

Question is... will Bowlen (or his brother) ever cut ties with Horseface?

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
What a spectacular screw up. I always thought the guy had talent on the football field. He gives any team considering Kaepernick an option.
Yeah, can you imagine this guy lurking around your house in the middle of the night? unbelievable.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A guy who was kicked off his high school and college team gets kicked off NFL team... surprise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb