Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
CharlieSun.jpg

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n64281 said:
So Weis gets 4.6 million this year and next year from Notre Dame and Kansas, and then will get another 2.5 million from Kansas in 2016.

The AD at Kansas should be fired over this. Period.

I agree especially with what happened at ND.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n64579 said:
Wonder who will be the next idiot to hire this guy.

Foley? At least by the way people talk about him here.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I dont think B. Jones is that bad, he's 10x's the coach chump is. I don't even think that ones debatable anymore. I also have a sick feeling that he makes chump his b*tch this weekend.
:sadnanner:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n64827 said:
I dont think B. Jones is that bad, he's 10x's the coach chump is. I don't even think that ones debatable anymore. I also have a sick feeling that he makes chump his b*tch this weekend.
:sadnanner:

Um, no. He couldn't make WM his "bitch" last year when we had our worst team in 34 years. And he completely and utterly botched the end of the UGA game last week. He also lost convincingly to Derek Dooley.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n64917 said:
Um, no. He couldn't make WM his "bitch" last year when we had our worst team in 34 years. And he completely and utterly botched the end of the UGA game last week. He also lost convincingly to Derek Dooley.
You really live to disagree with people dont you? :fingertap:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n65030 said:
You really live to disagree with people dont you? :fingertap:

If you're going to say a coach is better than Muschamp, you could come up with much better options than Butch Jones. :lol:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
TheDouglas78;n64707 said:
Foley? At least by the way people talk about him here.

Now, he was the last guy to hire him, not the next.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n65092 said:
If you're going to say a coach is better than Muschamp, you could come up with much better options than Butch Jones. :lol:

Yeah. That guy has two SEC wins in nine attempts. Let's wait till next week to revisit this.

cornbread

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
tenn trending up, uf trending down, jones>muschamp, I think jones is doing a great job at tenn it was a huge dumpster fire when he arrived, muschamp inherited a much better situation

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's not nice to call people names.
:wobble:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n64917 said:

I'm far from a pumper, but this is correct. There is nothing to date that would suggest Jones is better than Muschamp. And considering how young their OL is, I'm doubtful that they have much success on the ground, which will allow us to be in the Nickel for much of the game. The Hurd kid is really good, and will be a thorn in years to come, but I think our front 7 can contain him. If the DBs clean up the missed assignments, we should be able to keep it low scoring.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n65092 said:

As it stands right now, i think every other coach in the SEC save Vandy's is probably better than muschamp. I wonder if your head will explode after reading that as it seems you have a pretty big mancrush on WM. ;)

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n65443 said:
As it stands right now, i think every other coach in the SEC save Vandy's is probably better than muschamp. I wonder if your head will explode after reading that as it seems you have a pretty big mancrush on WM. ;)

Muschamp won as many SEC games last year with our worst team in 34 years as Butch Jones has in his career at Tennesse.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
And let me reiterate: Arguably, Derek Dooley's best win at UT was the 45-23 blowout of Cincinnati in 2011. Cincy's coach? Butch Jones. Butch Jones lost to Derek Dooley by 22 points.

G 2

Founding Member
Gator Great
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n65460 said:
And let me reiterate: Arguably, Derek Dooley's best win at UT was the 45-23 blowout of Cincinnati in 2011. Cincy's coach? Butch Jones. Butch Jones lost to Derek Dooley by 22 points.

Ouch

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n65460 said:

:owned:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n65378 said:
I'm far from a pumper, but this is correct. There is nothing to date that would suggest Jones is better than Muschamp. And considering how young their OL is, I'm doubtful that they have much success on the ground, which will allow us to be in the Nickel for much of the game. The Hurd kid is really good, and will be a thorn in years to come, but I think our front 7 can contain him. If the DBs clean up the missed assignments, we should be able to keep it low scoring.
This will be our biggest problem defensively. I cannot see them running at all on us. But they have some big WR that will give our DB fits...KY's bigger WR did on every 50/50 ball.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
A very small part of me will laugh this weekend if we lose again b/c it will be funny watching the mental gymnastics a couple of you will use to find yet another reason why muschamp isnt terrible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.