Chas Henry returns the sign

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Great story today in the Dooley news. Back in 2010 Henry was trying to win the Ga game for us with a FG. Grantham was then the def coord. for the pups and flashed him the choke sign among other picturesque words. This summer Chas visited the Def. meeting room on campus and came in giving Grantham the choke sign. They had apparently had a great time remembering it. If you can find it it is funny.

thanks SGG..........Dooley had it right , I copied it wrong.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Lighten up, Fran-key. He's one of us now.
Never.

Chimp wasnt one of us and never would have been, and Grantham never will be.

No fvkking dwags and no fvkking Clowns is a rule that should never be broken.

And dont get me started about the two ButT Plungerers that Grantham hired.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
never.

Chimp wasnt and never would have been and Grantham never will be.

And dont get me started about the two Plungerers that Grantham hired.
:facepalm:

Champ IS a Dwag. He played for them. Grantham's just another carpetbagging, journeyman assistant with a hot head. He's our hothead now.

Get with the program, sheez.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
never.

Chimp wasnt and never would have been and Grantham never will be.

And dont get me started about the two Plungerers that Grantham hired.
You're embarrassing yourself even more than usual. Get over the fact that loudmouth worked for UGA for a couple of years.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:doh:

You know that feeling you get when your loud mouthed, socially challenged, drunk Uncle stumbles into the room.......?????

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Last edited:

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry kids, I’m in Harriet the singing donkey’s corner here. I always thought “Chas Henry’s bytch” was a toolbag, and when he taunted our guy from the sideline, it turned into a deep-rooted hatred. You don’t just turn that off.

Our defensive play has been inspiring so far this season, and because of that I’ve internalized a relationship here that is like the dog and cat in my house. They hate each other, but have learned to just ignore each other, make no eye contact, and act as if the other doesn’t exist.

Every now and then though...the cat can’t help it. The dog will be walking by, and she’ll just reach up and smack him in the head with a look that says “I still own you, bytch. Don’t forget that. “.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry kids, I’m in Harriet the singing donkey’s corner here. I always thought “Chas Henry’s bytch” was a toolbag, and when he taunted our guy from the sideline, it turned into a deep-rooted hatred. You don’t just turn that off.
That's ridiculous. Those two guys can laugh about it now, then I think we should as well. UGA lost that game, Grantham looked dumb. It's over.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Law rounding into form in case we lose Sat.
There's too much truth to this to ignore. He hates Mullen and the rest of the gang and has been going crazy holding it all in while UF had this winning streak. As much UGA hate he constantly brings up, part of him is rooting for the Bulldogs this weekend so he can let it all out again. The UK game was like a wonderful dream to him, he had a ball.

Hell, wouldn't totally shock me if he's wearing a red UGA undershirt under his clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator