Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
***FINAL PLAY HAPPENS***

Discuss.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Interesting comments, from an attitude that I had that our clock management would make OT (and the dismal chances of a victory that would mean) to being very happy for a win in one play.

Now focusing on one play is not my style, but rather the many mistakes made, especially not keeping the defense on the sidelines enough. It is something that can be built upon, the effort was there, not the execution.

On to the KY streak and keeping it going for another year.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
dig up the archive from when we declined the motion penalty in the first half

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Williston's reaction was pretty much mine as well. I sat there in my seat, in disbelief, waiting for the other shoe to drop. Flag, TO called just before snap, didn't get play off in time, didn't maintain possession, something. I must have waited a solid 5 minutes until I accepted it.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Williston's reaction was pretty much mine as well. I sat there in my seat, in disbelief, waiting for the other shoe to drop. Flag, TO called just before snap, didn't get play off in time, didn't maintain possession, something. I must have waited a solid 5 minutes until I accepted it.
I definitely scanned the entire field looking for a yellow hanky. I knew there was no way that would actually stand. But it did :lol:

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

I assumed it hit the ground, like so many other passes like that during the game.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah I don't think I truly celebrated until I saw the replay on the big board and saw the ball never hit the ground. After our three longest rushing plays of the year have resulted in one penalty and two fumbles, I wasn't celebrating prematurely anymore. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator