Chauncey Gardner calls out Georgia QB Jake Fromm

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We do have some dumb asses in uniform... try defending slants and 3rd and long first before opening your pie hole.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gardner's a football player. He's hopped up. Football players say dumb things when they're hopped up.

I hope this is an indication of how hopped up we'll be on Saturday. If we're not, then make it 41-10 Georgia instead of 34-10.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
“He’s making open field tackles. I get it. Anybody can make an open field tackle.”

-said no one ever about Chauncey Gardner

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
81xmdQFZ4KL._SX355_.jpg

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Gardner's a football player. He's hopped up. Football players say dumb things when they're hopped up.

I hope this is an indication of how hopped up we'll be on Saturday. If we're not, then make it 41-10 Georgia instead of 34-10.
I hope they ain't hopped up yet. If so they are gonna have no energy left.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
How’s your recovery from that accident you had awhile back. Think you said your back was hurt? You back on your feet yet?
Doing good buddy...yeah I'm back up and going to therapy 5 days a week. They said long as i don't do anything to hurt myself I should be good to resume normal activities in about another 2 months. Thanks for asking :fistbump:

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Doing good buddy...yeah I'm back up and going to therapy 5 days a week. They said long as i don't do anything to hurt myself I should be good to resume normal activities in about another 2 months. Thanks for asking :fistbump:
Come on man, a backs gotta be worth at least 6 months. You need to call Urg

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

Glad to hear it, hope you make a full recovery with no lasting effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.