Cheeeessseee!

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think our boy Chris "Cheese" Chiozzza deserves his own thread for how well he is playing lately. I am not sure what finally hit home for him, but he is playing under control and within himself and it is making the whole team better. He is also playing amazing defense which has been key to causing TOs. Offensively he is making smart plays and good passes. A little stat I saw today...

Last edited:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not bad for a guy averaging 6 pts and 3 rbs per game prior to this little run.
I've been one to criticize him and I'm happy to eat my crow.
The team meeting 2 weeks ago has energized and focused the guys.
They've been fun to watch!
Go Gators!
:chomp:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I too have criticized Cheese for his inconsistency. But damn he's been playing well recently. Gives me hope for next year.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I thought this was going to be a food thread.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I think our boy Chris "Cheese" Chiozzza deserves his own thread for how well he is playing lately. I am not sure what finally hit home for him, but he is playing under control and within himself and it is making the whole team better. He is also playing amazing defense which has been key to causing TOs. Offensively he is making smart plays and good passes. A little stat I saw today...

He has done a great job contributing particularly recently. I for one have always thought that he would do a good job next year as the likely starter. Of course, UF will still need to develop a backup PG next year.

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
organic-mozzarella-production-workers-kneading-mozzarella-to-achieve-picture-id126706254

Now that's some consistent cheese.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Thanks for starting this thread, he surely has improved a lot recently. I seem to remember reading about his change in attitude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator