Chiozza gives us a glimpse of the season in one reply

Discussion in 'Main Sports Forum' started by stephenPE, Nov 14, 2017 at 5:43 AM.

1. stephenPE

stephenPE Senior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $80
    Ratings:
    +4,143 / -187
    When asked about directing the team this year.........with a sly grin replies " It's easy, with so many shooters and guys who can make plays EVERY WHERE I look, I just run fast and throw it to the guy who is open."

Looks like we got another real team here. But I am guessing most of you are thinking "that is the offensive fire power we want on SPURRIER FIELD...............

I didnt have espnU so I missed it last night but my brother called and he was like "they are hitting threes faster than I can keep up and who the fck is Egor?" Mike must have been impressed.

2. maheo30

maheo30 Theonomist Gator
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $61
    Ratings:
    +2,094 / -29
    Well, looks like we found an interim OC for the rest of the season. Fire Nuss now!!!

3. Slug

Slug I fcuking hate people.

Oxbucks:
    $47
    Ratings:
    +1,032 / -7
    Dude had 34 pts.

4. stephenPE

stephenPE Senior Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $80
    Ratings:
    +4,143 / -187
    and I missed it............sounded like one of those fun games to get lost in

5. g8tr72

g8tr72 Well-Known Member

Oxbucks:
    $108
    Ratings:
    +2,938 / -6
  6. diehardg8r

diehardg8r Junior Member

Oxbucks:
    $63
    Ratings:
    +1,937 / -27
    It was impressive to say the least. Defense will have to play better when we get to conference play but offense shouldn't be a problem.

7. TLB

TLB Fall is here
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $77
    Ratings:
    +2,560 / -32
    Especially if we get Egbunu back to clog the middle. Gak seems to still be learning to play center a bit.

8. Gator Fever

Gator Fever Senior Member

Oxbucks:
    $72
    Ratings:
    +4,047 / -55
    I won't miss Hill's shooting.

9. SaltGator

SaltGator Midline

Oxbucks:
    $30
    Ratings:
    +295 / -1
    3gor was awesome at the free throw line as well. That is good to see, as we usually are so bad at that.