Chip Howard is gone!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Never heard of him!

If Fooley likes him, he must be a POS. Good riddance.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I know nothing about this guy and whether or not he was good. That he worked for Foley means nothing about whether or not he was good.

The importance of this is that the old regime is falling away which allows the new AD to put his stamp on the department. That gives him less of an excuse of the Foley gang being in his way and makes him more accountable which is good in my view.

Go Gata

Founding Member
aka Emersom Bigguns
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I heard Foley had Howard tap Stricklin's phones. Once Stricklin found out, it was a "leave or be fired" scenario.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
I know nothing about this guy and whether or not he was good. That he worked for Foley means nothing about whether or not he was good.

The importance of this is that the old regime is falling away which allows the new AD to put his stamp on the department. That gives him less of an excuse of the Foley gang being in his way and makes him more accountable which is good in my view.
I like that he can put his own choice in place. Part of the deal when UAA was shopping for an AD was to not replace any of Foley's existing staff.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
COO at Tailgate Guys sounds like a demotion. Was he forced out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator