Chris Matthews caught on hot mic

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:facepalm:
Talk **** about the poster all you want. Leave their minor children out of it.
?
I think that Pif is talking about Lboy and bammer carrying on in a way about Pif ænd Hillary that We shouldn't want our young children and grandchildren seeing.

Last edited:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
?
I think that Pif is talking about Lboy and bammer carrying on in a way about Pif ænd Hillary that We shouldn't want our young children and grandchildren seeing.
That's good and well, but still no need to bring them up, particularly under the circumstances. Best to steer clear of it entirely.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's good and well, but still no need to bring them up, particularly under the circumstances. Best to steer clear of it entirely.
Why? You don't want to hurt Lboy feelings?

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pif asked Lboy a serious question, not directed to his daughter and the question shouldn't offénd Lboy's daughter. Unless she says daddy what did you say or she saw what he wrote.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
djztOas.gif

pilot-in-fla

Deplorable
Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2015
:facepalm:
Talk **** about the poster all you want. Leave their minor children out of it.

It's a fair question. My girls are all adults now but if they were teens, I wouldn't want them to be exposed to the garbage you let Bammer, L-boy and GMD post. Since L-boy has said he has a teenage daughter, I was just curious if he feels that his deviant posts and those of his pals are acceptable for his daughter to see.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's a fair question. My girls are all adults now but if they were teens, I wouldn't want them to be exposed to the garbage you let Bammer, L-boy and GMD post. Since L-boy has said he has a teenage daughter, I was just curious if he feels that his deviant posts and those of his pals are acceptable for his daughter to see.

I'm not going to ask again. Simply leave minor children out of discussions like that. End of story, move on.

pilot-in-fla

Deplorable
Lifetime Member
Jan 15, 2015
I'm not going to ask again. Simply leave minor children out of discussions like that. End of story, move on.

Well, let me ask you a general question instead. Do you feel that the sexually explicit and deviant comments from Bammer, L-boy and GMD are appropriate for young teenagers?

If I can speak for myself as a father of three girls (now adults), I would not have wanted them to be exposed to that kind of sick remark when they were young teens. Fortunately, I don't have the kind of deviant thoughts that these three posters seem to have and need to express in posts on this board but, if I did, I certainly would seek treatment and not want my children to know of these mental issues.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, let me ask you a general question instead. Do you feel that the sexually explicit and deviant comments from Bammer, L-boy and GMD are appropriate for young teenagers?
Seems like an obvious answer to anyone with a brain. The fact that you continue to ask it makes me wonder what your motives are in requesting information about young teenagers.

Move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.