Chris Rumph gives Gators the bird, heads out to be a Vol

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Obviously I'm biased, but how could someone who was a Gator even for 5 seconds EVER go coach at Tennessee? Those horrible colors, that dumpy stadium, the worst fans in America.....it's a hellhole. I don't care how much they pay, I don't see how it could be done.

I bet there are actual graduates of UF who either work at UT or went to grad school there. I have a friend who would with the right job be happy to work for the system. Remember here every state university is UT in a way.

And mostly they are paid hands, not anything else.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Guy initially looked like he might have a chance to wipe the sh!t off his shoes from the last staff, then he steps right in a bigger pile.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
The Gators can do better so its not that bad to lose Rumph. Maybe come off some bucks and steal somebody from Clemson.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Lol. Pruitt is starting to go the buddy route on hires. It worked so well for us.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Guy initially looked like he might have a chance to wipe the sh!t off his shoes from the last staff, then he steps right in a bigger pile.
Wipe the sh!t off his shoes, he was the sh!t on his shoes.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Considering the way the last eight years have played out for Gator football, I say we get rid of the BBQ sauce stained carpets, furniture, HVAC system, whatever isn't bolted down get it the hell out. We need a fresh start.

ncargat1

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Obviously I'm biased, but how could someone who was a Gator even for 5 seconds EVER go coach at Tennessee? Those horrible colors, that dumpy stadium, the worst fans in America.....it's a hellhole. I don't care how much they pay, I don't see how it could be done.

Well, then you must really be confounded as to how a former player could be on staff there. Not only that, but Robert Gillespie is being retained by Kelly and will remain there.

veroG8tr

Lifetime Member
Nov 30, 2014
Mullen can’t get rid of the disaster of a staff quick enough. He is probably just holding his nose keeping a few around to get through this transition. Why anyone would go to Tennessee and that s$it show is beyond belief. Question the dude judgement.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
@onlygators: Chris Rumph jumping from Florida to Tennessee, reportedly. That’s a huge loss for the #Gators in multiple ways.

I think our line has under performed it's talent level and I don't think he was a motivated recruiter. I'll miss the quotes. I was kind of assuming Grantham would have some part in coaching the Dline since he did it for so long in the NFL.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Anyone (UT), stupid enough to poach one of the architects of that miserable excuse for a defense we saw this season, deserves what they are getting. I take great consolation in the misery and failure of those I hate, and I definitely hate UT. They've apparently replaced a numbskull with a ninny, good for them. But really, I have no resentment for Rumph, because he would probably have been let go at some point anyway and would eventually need a job somewhere. However, I personally would rather be a towel boy in a Mexican whorehouse than be at UT in any capacity.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Look. I'm not going to claim this means anything AT ALL. But....Billy Gonzalez recently followed Charlie Partridge on Twitter. Could be something could be nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb