Claiming Rumor Championship - Tebow as coach

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It would be great to have Tebow as an assistant coach somewhere. Having him on your sideline can only help you, in my opinion. Players respond to him. Hell, he could fire up the waterboy.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n112324 said:
It would be great to have Tebow as an assistant coach somewhere. Having him on your sideline can only help you, in my opinion. Players respond to him. Hell, he could fire up the waterboy.

waterboy-o.gif

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n112324 said:

Hell yeah he could! The only problem is, would he leave his cushy, I assume pretty good paying job with the SEC Network, to come be essentially an unpaid sideline cheerleader?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Tebow's still going to be a starting NFL QB one day, he shouldn't give up and start coaching yet.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
NavetG8r;n112327 said:
Hell yeah he could! The only problem is, would he leave his cushy, I assume pretty good paying job with the SEC Network, to come be essentially an unpaid sideline cheerleader?
Well, he may genuinely want to get into coaching. You've got to start at the bottom. It just depends on his career goals.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n112330 said:
Well, he may genuinely want to get into coaching. You've got to start at the bottom. It just depends on his career goals.

I think he's going to stay put for at least another year hoping for an NFL offer. He still wants to play.

fkzdiceman

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I needed that laugh! Looks like she has a built-in helmet.
I have never heard that Tebow was even interested in coaching, that is why I blew coffee out my nose when I heard that this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator